22.

Three years had passed since the events of that fateful day, and a lot had happened in that time. Light had become the most popular and famous singer in the world, while the members of the Flames had been working hard to become successful in their own right.

"Today marks three years since Faith left us," Rose said, her voice heavy with emotion.

"You're right, Rose," Winnie said, her eyes watering. "I miss her so much."

"I hope your mother is coping well," Romeo said, placing a comforting hand on Promise's shoulder.

Promise sighed. "She is, but it hasn't been easy. She misses Faith terribly."Just then, Annie walked up to the group.

"Hi guys," she said, her voice cheerful but a little tentative.

"Hey Annie!" Rose said, giving her a hug. "It's been a while!"

"What's up, Annie?" Winnie said, smiling at her.

"Hey Annie!" Romeo said, giving her a high five.Promise remained silent, not sure how to respond.

Annie turned to look at her. "Promise, can we talk?" she asked.Promise tensed up, her face becoming stony.

"There's nothing to talk about," Promise said, his voice cold. "I've told you before that I don't want anything to do with any members of the Light team. Can't you just leave me alone?"

Annie looked taken aback, hurt by Promise's harsh words. "I just wanted to talk to you," she said, her voice quiet. "I thought we were friends."

"I've told you over and over that I'm not your friend and I never will be," Promise shouted, his anger boiling over.

"Promise, please calm down," Rose said, trying to soothe his.

"I'll calm down when she leaves," Promise said, pointing at Annie. "I don't want her anywhere near me."

Annie looked at him with wide, hurt eyes, then turned and walked away.

"You should take it easy on her," Romeo said to Promise.
Promise didn't respond, his anger still simmering inside.

"We're going to be late for practice if we don't leave soon," she said, trying to change the subject.

Winnie nodded, standing up. "Let's go," she said
🎶🎶🎶

Eva looked up from her phone. "We just reached 10 million followers!" she exclaimed.

"It wasn't easy, but we really deserve it, don't you think?"Michelle said, smiling at her

"We've come a long way since we started out," Eva said. "I never would have imagined we'd be this successful."

"Being a school celebrity isn't easy," Michelle said. "Walking around with a mask is so annoying."

"You should be happy to have the opportunity to perform," Eva said. "It's not something everyone gets to do."
Just then, Annie walked in, her face looking sad and pensive.

"Hey Annie, what's up?" Michelle asked, but Annie just ignored her and sat down.

"I bet her scholarship crush insulted her again," Eva said, concern in her voice.

"Annie, why don't you just give up on him?" Michelle asked. "He's never going to like you."

"C'mon, girl," Eva said. "You're a famous singer now. You don't need to waste your time with that lowlife."But Annie just sat there, silent, a million thoughts running through her head. She didn't know what to say.