6.

WINNIE 🌹

Winnie sat in the school garden, singing softly to herself. She was so lost in her song that she didn't notice the figure approaching her until he began to clap.

Winnie turned, startled, and saw Leo standing there, a smile on his face.

"Wow, I didn't know you were such a good singer!" He exclaimed.Winnie blushed, flattered by the compliment.

"You sing so perfectly, I'm really impressed!" He continued.
Winnie smiled shyly, not sure what to say.

"You sing so perfectly, seriously I'm very impressed!" Leo said. Winnie just smiled, unsure of how to respond.

"Would you like to join our team?" Leo asked.

Winnie's eyes widened in surprise. She had never considered herself a good enough singer to join a school team.

"I'll have to think about it," she said, her voice shaky. "I mean, what team would want a nerd like me?"

Leo laughed, but their eyes were sincere. "I think you're underestimating yourself,also "I don't care if you're a nerd, as long as you have a good voice," Leo said, his expression kind and reassuring. Winnie stood there, staring at him, unsure of what to say.

COLLINS 🌹

The scene was being recorded by several students, their phones held aloft as they watched the interaction with rapt attention. Desmond stopped in his tracks, curious to hear what Collins would say. Collins smiled, and then spoke.

"Pardon me, but could you repeat yourself?" he asked, his tone pleasant and casual.

"I like you," Faith said, her voice stronger this time, though still a little shaky. She was nervous, but she forced herself to keep eye contact with Collins.

"Are you stupid?" Collins demanded, his pleasant demeanor evaporating. "Do you think just because you're a student at this school that you have the right to approach me and say all this nonsense? Not to mention, have you even looked in a mirror lately? You're fat, you look like an elephant, and you're definitely not my type. I can't even imagine dating you. People would think you were my big sister! Let me be clear with you - I'm not interested in girls who are overweight."

Collins snatched the flowers and box of chocolates from her hands, and threw them to the ground. Then, he shoved her aside, nearly knocking her over.

The other students began to laugh and make fun of her, their words like knives in her heart.
"She's not even ashamed of herself."
"She's too fat!"
"She actually thought Collins would like her!"
"What a joke!"

Tears welled up in her eyes. How could she ever show her face at school again?

Desmond looked at her with pity in his eyes, and then he walked away. Faith was too ashamed and heartbroken to even move. Just then, Rose and Romeo rushed to the scene.

"Are you okay?" Rose asked, putting her arm around Faith's shoulder.

"I-I don't know," Faith stammered, her voice quivering. "I just feel so embarrassed."

"It's okay, it's okay," Rose said, soothingly. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Let's get you out of here."

EVA🌹

The video was posted on the school website, and when Eva saw it, she couldn't stop laughing. She was lounging on Collins' lap, watching the video over and over.

"Jesus, she's so stupid," Eva cackled. "Not just because she's fat, but she's a scholarship student! She should know her place."

Collins smiled at Eva, but there was a coldness in his eyes. "Do you think I was too hard on her?" he asked.