4.

LISA🌹

As Lisa and her friends were walking and chatting, she caught sight of Dave and Gerald walking ahead of them. She turned to her friends and said, "Excuse me," before walking towards Dave

.
"Hey there, Lisa!" Dave said, a smile on his face. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about something," Lisa said,

"Hey, Collins is not here " Gerald asked, a curious look on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"That's none of your business," Lisa said, her voice firm. "I'm here to talk to Dave, not you."

"Whoa, calm down," Dave said, chuckling at the exchange. "There's no need to be so hostile."

But Lisa was not in the mood to be placated. "Look, just mind your own business, okay?" she snapped.

"Okay, I give up," Gerald said, raising his hands in a gesture of surrender. "You're here to talk to Dave, so I'll mind my own business."

"Thank you," Lisa said, relieved that the tension had diffused.

"You're welcome," Gerald said

"Now, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, I wanted to thank you for what you said to me yesterday," Lisa began, feeling a little nervous. "It really meant a lot to me."

"It was nothing, baby girl" Dave said, brushing it off.

"What happened between you two yesterday?" Gerald asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Why do you want to know?" Lisa asked, turning to face him. "It's none of your business."

"Of course it's my business," Gerald said, his voice rising. "He just called you 'baby girl', and you're thanking him for something that happened yesterday. What's going on?"

"Can I just have your number?" Lisa asked Dave, turning away from Gerald and ignoring his questions.

"Sure," Dave said, pulling out his phone and handing it to her.

"Oh my goodness!" Gerald exclaimed. "You just took his number! What is going on between the two of you?"

"Thank you, Dave," Lisa said, handing the phone back to him and ignoring Gerald's questions. "I'll see you later."

She rolled her eyes at Gerald and walked away, feeling a little exasperated. She didn't know why he was making such a big deal out of this.As she walked away, she could hear Gerald's voice calling out after her.

"Dave, what's going on between the two of you?" Gerald asked, his voice filled with curiosity.

"Nothing!" Dave said, shaking his head. "Why are you even asking?"

"You just seemed a bit nervous and sweaty when you were talking to her," Gerald said, his eyes narrowed. "Is there something going on that you're not telling me?"

"No!" Dave said, his voice rising in frustration. "You're reading too much into this. I'm not interested in her."
"Are you sure?" Gerald asked, unconvinced.

"Are you sure?" Gerald pressed. "I mean, she's Collins' younger sister, and you're his friend. I just want to make sure there's nothing going on between the two of you."

"I'm telling you, there's nothing going on," Dave said, exasperated. "I don't have any romantic feelings for her. She's just a friend of a friend."

"Okay, okay," Gerald said, holding up his hands in surrender. "I believe you."

But in the back of his mind, he couldn't help but wonder if Dave was telling the truth.

WINNIE 🌹