32.

"Let go of her!" Collins yelled, rushing over to them and pulling Eva off of Faith.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes full of concern as he looked at Faith.

"Like you care," she said coldly

"I'm just worried," Collins said,

But faith ignored him and turned to Eva

"Eva Remember, this is not the end," she said. "I'm still coming for you. Watch your back."And with that, she was gone.She didn't look back

Collins ran after her, leaving Eva standing there, seething with anger.

"Faith, wait!" he called out, but she ignored him.

"What do you want?" she yelled, turning to face him.

"I just... I just wanted to check on you. Make sure you're okay."

She glared at him, her eyes full of rage. "I'm fine. Now, leave me alone."

With that, she turned and to walked away,

"Wait!" Collins said, reaching out to grab her arm.

"What now?" Faith yelled, yanking her arm away from him.

"Don't you think you've done enough to my team?" he asked, "Can't you just let us be?"

"Never!" she spat. "I will destroy your team, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

"why are you like this?" collins asked. "why are you so set on destroying my team?"

"you made me like this!" faith yelled"you and your team. you pushed me to the breaking point. and now i'm not going to back down. i'm going to take you down."

"Okay, I'm really sorry," Collins said "Please forgive me. I promise I'll never do anything like that again."

But Faith just smirked, her eyes full of hate.

"Forgive you?" she said "Over my dead body! You deceived me, you embarrassed me in front of the whole school, and you expect me to just forgive you? No way!"

"I'm really sorry," Collins said, "I've changed, I promise. I'm a different person now."

"That's great for you," Faith said,"But not so great for me. Because I've changed, too. I used to be a good person, but now I'm a bad person. And I'm going to destroy you."

Collins could feel the tears welling up in his eyes.

"What do you gain by doing this?" Collins asked"Just let it go."

"I gain a lot," Faith said "I'll get back at you. I'll make the whole school hate you. I'll destroy your team."

"I'm sorry," Collins said "I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to make you feel this way."

"Stop saying that," faith  said. "It's annoying. It's really annoying. You hurt me . You made me feel broken. I came to this school to make you love me, but you made it a living hell for me" faith said and walk away her head down

"I'm sorry," Collins muttered, his eyes on the ground. "I'm really sorry."But the words were lost in the air, unheard by anyone but him.

🎶🎶

As Faith ran, she ran right into Desmond, who immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Just let me stay here for a while," Faith said, her voice muffled by his shirt. She cried into his shoulder, letting out all of her pain and frustration.