9.loser

As she entered the club, she put on a mask and began to dance as a stripper. She moved with such grace and precision that it was hard to look away. Her every move was perfectly timed to the music.

When the song ended, she took a deep bow and walked up to Francis. She took the beer from his hand and chugged it down in one gulp.

"What's up, any business for me?" she asked, her voice sultry and seductive.

"Yes, I have very big business for you," Francis replied, his voice trembling with excitement.

"I hope it's not like the last job. That bastard paid me a pittance. It was insulting, honestly. I need a lot of money to prove myself before the end of the week."As she spoke, she removed her mask,

"Bella, I promise you this man is very wealthy," Francis said. "He'll pay you a large sum of money that will make you rich in an instant."

Bella turned to look at him, a smirk playing on her lips."Yes, that's exactly what I want," Bella said, her voice full of determination. "I want a large sum of money that will make them respect me. I want to show them that I'm more than they think I am. That's what I want."

Francis moved closer to her, taking her by the neck and tilting her head up to meet his gaze. He whispered into her ear, "And you will have it. You will become rich."

Bella smiled, and then, without warning, she pressed her lips against his.

After a moment, Bella broke the kiss and said, "This is the new me."
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Inside Faith's room, Rose and Romeo were lounging on the bed. It was Saturday, so there was no class, and they had the day to themselves.

"I've been thinking," Faith said, her voice thoughtful. "Ever since Bella and I had that fight, she hasn't spoken to me."

Romeo turned to look at her, his eyebrows raised. "You're worried about her?" he asked.

"I guess so," Faith said, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Why would she talk to you?" Rose said, her tone dismissive. "I told you that girl is fake. Imagine, she's even hanging out with Eva and her friends. It's so annoying."

"But we've shared years of friendship," Faith said, her voice soft. "She should at least apologize to me."

"Maybe," Rose said, her expression unconvinced. "But she's never really been the type to apologize, has she?"Faith sighed

"I doubt she'll apologize," Romeo said, his tone serious. "Can't you see? She's already one of the popular girls in school. I'm sure you'll join them soon, too."

"Don't say that," Faith said, her voice full of disbelief. "She might have changed. I trust her. She would never bully anyone."

"That's the problem with you, you're far too trusting," Rose said, a hint of frustration in her voice. "It's not a good quality to have. Bella is already part of Collins' team and friends with Eva, the queen bee. How can she not become a bully? And I'm sure you'll soon join them, too."

"Let's forget about Bella," Romeo said, clearly trying to change the subject. "She can live her life however she wants. But one thing I know is that she won't expect an apology from you, or will you?"

"Maybe," Faith said, her expression conflicted. "I'm not sure."

"Why are you so soft?" Rose said, clearly exasperated. "But whatever. Let's not talk about Bella anymore. I came here today so you could teach me some songs. Let's focus on that."

"Okay," Faith said, sounding more composed. She was just about to start singing when the door swung open.

Bella entered the room, dressed in designer clothes and carrying a few shopping bags. She shoved Rose aside and plopped down next to Faith on the bed.