17.

Finally, the announcer took the stage again, a grin on his face.

"The winner is..." he began, the crowd falling silent, their breath caught in their throats.

"The winner is... Team Light!" he shouted, his voice booming through the hall.

The crowd erupted into cheers and shouts, their voices filling the space.

Team Light rushed onto the stage, their faces filled with joy and pride.

It was a moment of pure victory, a moment of pure bliss.
A moment they would never forget.

As the crowd clapped and cheered, faith felt like she was on top of the world.It was a moment of triumph, a moment of true achievement.

She felt like she had won not just for herself, but for the entire team.She felt like she had done something incredible, something that would change their lives forever.

She felt proud, she felt grateful, she felt like she could take on the world.And she knew, in that moment, that this was just the beginning.

The announcer continued, "The second place team is... Team Flames!"

Team Flames took the stage, their faces beaming with pride.They had come in second, but they felt like winners.
They had worked hard, they had put their hearts into it, and they had made something special.

They felt like they had achieved something great, something that would stay with them forever.And as they stood on the stage, the crowd cheering them on, they knew that this was just the beginning.The sky was the limit, and they were ready to take on the world.

"So we won!" Collins said, but his voice fell on deaf ears.
Desmond simply ignored him, his attention focused elsewhere.

Undeterred, Collins pressed on. "I thought you guys would win it all!" he exclaimed, his voice ringing with excitement.

"You should be grateful to Faith," Desmond said, his tone serious. "If it weren't for her, you guys wouldn't have stood a chance. And this is just the beginning. If you ever try what you did to bright to faith, I'll make you regret it."
Desmond turned on his heel and walked away,

leaving Collins in stunned silence.He couldn't believe what he'd just heard. Was Desmond actually threatening him?

🎶🎶🎶🎶

"We did it, we won!" Faith exclaimed.

"They should be grateful to you," Rose said, a smile on her face.

"I don't need them to be grateful," Faith said, her eyes shining with joy. "All I know is that we won!
"
"I'm happy for you, Faith," Rose said, her voice warm and sincere. "To me, you're the real winner."

"Aww, thank you!" Faith said, touched by Rose's words.

"Are you still going to stay on the team?" Rose asked.

"Of course," Faith said without hesitation.

"Do they know about your songbook?" Rose asked, her voice tinged with concern.

"They know," Faith said, her voice firm. "I'm going to Collins' house for practice tomorrow."

"Just you?" Rose asked, a hint of worry in her voice.
"Yes, just me," Faith said. "He specifically asked me to come."

"Please don't go," Rose pleaded.

"Why not?" Faith asked, puzzled.

"But..." Rose started, trailing off as she struggled to find the right words.