ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤

Start from the beginning

"What is this?" this time, jimin asked, staring at the book with a frown.

"This place, was created by Goddess of Darkness."

"The goddess nyx?" Jimin questioned, and yoongi nodded.

"Nyx created this place, to trap the soul of Nikada, the demon of lust. She trapped it in this, when he replaced the love with lust, which resulted in many r*pes, in many deaths, in the era of dragons. So, she fought with him, and trapped its soul for 2000 years. If you trap someone's soul at this place, then the affect which it have in this world, disappears on its own, and that is why Nyx trapped him here, to restore the purity of this universe. He was trapped there until the birth of fire dragon, and destroyed his soul with the help of its special fire."

"But you just said that soul cannot be destroyed?" jungkook asked with a frown, at which yoongi slightly nodded at him.

"Yes, soul, cannot be destroyed by anyone, besides the great fire dragon. The fire dragon, is blessed by goddess luna. The fire dragon used to have a special fire, which was the purple fire, the fire, which was too fierce, that could even destroy a soul." he explained, making all of them hum in response.

"Is this place still exist?" Taehyung asked, and yoongi nodded.

"Yes, but where, no one knows. And it is a good thing if this place stay hidden, because not only a soul could get trap here, but also a living being. They can use it for evil purposes."

"I do not think someone's soul would be having such effect in universe which those legendary dragons used to have. In this era, we all are just mere wolves." jungkook said, and for a moment, yoongi fell silent.

"Jungkook, we do not know that with who's soul, someone has taken birth." he said, making all the princes, fell in complete silence.

"It can be possible, that there is someone, living in between of us, who might have reincarnated with the soul of those legendary dragons?" he said, and all of their eyes widen.

"It, it can be possible?"

"I do not know, and cannot say anything. But, there is a possibility of this."

"But, if there is a possibility, it means, the evil dragon-" hoseok stopped in mid, as he can feel his heart beating at abnormal pace against of his chest. The whole wolf population is aware by the destruction and deeds the evil dragon did centuries ago.

"It is not necessary that he will be evil again. Its all depends under what circumstances he has been living, and under who's care he is." after this, non of them said anything, as they have left nothing to ask, but still a lot of things to ask.

"We are done for today. You all, can leave now. We will soon head for the jung's reign, and continue your other lessons there. Also, I can see jimin is not in the condition to continue today's lessons." he said, glaring at the omega, who stiffened on his place.

"Princes, specially the alphas here, I know it is not easy to control over your need to knot your omega again and again after your first mating and knotting, but you have to learn to control over your sexual desires, if you want to become a true alpha. Same goes to the omegas here, learn to oppose if you feel your alpha is pushing you way too much. Now, you all, leave." he said, after leaving both the omegas a blushing mess, and the alphas too stunned to utter any word from their mouth. He is a sage for a reason, he is not a neophyte that he would not understand the reason of extreme tiredness in both of his omega students. Also the major problem is, one is pure breed alpha, and the other is closest to a pure breed alpha, which means it is arduous for them to control over their sexual desires, but, they have to learn does not matter whatever the condition is.