78.my wife

Pablos Pov
The second we returned home I got Bianca in my arms as I was entering the apartment.
She was giggling the entire time and I was hoping to be the reason she was happy but I knew that alcohol hit both of us hard.
We did have a lot of fun in the ceremony and the dinner after.
Sure we did a mess but Leo offered to hire a cleaning crew after we left.
Everyone had a lot of fun, that's why most of them left very happy including Alina and Pedri who god knows what they did after they left together.
But now I was back home with my wife and that was the highlight of the night.

"It was so nice" she murmured as she was stepping out of her high heels.

"Yeah" I was just admiring her in her wedding dress.

"Like what you see?" She noticed

"A lot, especially now that it's mine" I stepped closer to her

"It was always yours" she wrapped her arms around my neck

"And always will be" I kissed her slowly but the kiss became something more.

I leaded her to the sofa some feet away from us and pushed her gently to lay down.
I started taking her wedding dress off but it was too complicated to do it while we were kissing.

"What are you doing?" She laughed while I was really trying to get that dress of her

"Trying to make love to my wife" I got a little mad over how difficult it was "what the hell is wrong with this dress"

"It's not that bad baby, just untie the ribbons and take off the corset last" she explained and when I finally managed to lower her dress I smiled and got back to business.
I rushed and got inside of her, I already missed time trying to rip off her dress.

"Shit Pablo" she noticed that I wasn't as gentle as usual, I needed her.

"I'm not hurting you aren't I?" I looked at her worried

"No, just a little. Don't stop" she murmured and I kissed her so that she would focus on this instead.

"I love you so much ms Gavi" i breathed out

"Stop saying cute things while you're fucking me hard"

"Why? Want me to come up with dirty things?" I laughed

"No just make love to me" she pushed me more inside her, she needed it as well

Biancas Pov
What they say it's true, wedding sex is the best.
The next morning I couldn't walk as usual but it was worth it.
I started making breakfast as always but this time felt different.
I wasn't doing it as someone's girlfriend, I was making breakfast for my husband.

"Good morning" he entered the kitchen looking hot with his morning look.
I was staring him, I was admiring my husband

"What? Do I look that bad? Hangover bad?"

"No just hot" I smiled to myself

"You think I'm hot, that's why you married me?" He joked about it

"No, I married you for your money" I smirked

"Of course miss the richest kid in the world" he kissed my cheek "but if you think that I'm hot you can take advantage of that and let me fuck you right on this corner"

"So that I would have to walk like this for the rest of the day? No thanks"

"You look cute"

"You're annoying"

"You were screaming other things last night" he smirked

"Pablo!"

"Relax, I'm teasing my wife"