2.home

Biancas pov
2024
"Talk to your dad about my birthday party" my best friend, Sylvie, said. I met her when I first moved to France. She's the daughter of my homeschool teacher so we know each other well.

"You know that he's overprotective even when it comes to my close friends"

" yeah, just give me a call if he changes his mind" She hugged me goodbye and I smiled at her.

The past years in France have been so peaceful. The country is beautiful and the people lovely. PSG wasn't that bad after all. I still miss Barcelona but my father's teammates have been so good to us.
Now Im officially preparing for college, I'm going to college! My dad was scared at first but after many discussions with tutors and professors, he allowed me to study and live the whole college experience.

"Dad? Can we talk?" I shouted looking for him through the house.

"In the dining room," he shouted back and I followed his voice. I saw my parents sitting at the dining table having this serious and weird look on their faces.

"Is everything alright?" I asked not expecting anything

"We need to talk" My father looked at my mother

"Is it about the college thing? Maria said that applying early is for the best" I tried to bring my
homeschool teacher into the conversation

"It's not about your education," my mom said

"What is it then?" I asked worried

"It's really hard to do this again, but I don't want to give explanations like the first time again" my father looked down "I signed for Barcelona FC, Bianca"

"What?" I murmured

"PSG believes that things between me and my teammates don't go exactly like they were hoping and Barcelona has no problem giving my seat back "

"Honey we know how much pain the whole thing caused you, you have every reason to be mad but we're going home" my mother smiled at me

"What about Ney and Kylian and-" I gasped for air
"They were super nice and now you're leaving them?
You don't learn from your own mistakes aren't you?"

"Bianca I have no other choice "

"Say that to yourself, I can't believe that you're throwing everything and everyone for your career, again"

"We're going to be fine. You'll see your friends and all"

"No, you mean your friends because you only allowed me to hang out with them, and now that I finally started living my life like every other teenager you're taking everything from me"

"You're so spoiled, you don't even think that without my money we wouldn't be able to have all these things you own"

"Yes, I guess I'm so lucky " I fake smiled

A month later
It's official. My dad returns to Barcelona FC and we're moving back to Spain. I don't know how to feel, I'm upset but also kinda excited. I love France but Spain is my home. I grew up there and made so many beautiful memories. I was packing when my dad called me.

"What's up?"

"I want to apologize," he said "I love my career and the way football makes me feel, but my family is way more important. I know that your life is difficult and boring because of me. I promise you that I'll try to see things differently"

"Really?"

"Yes, don't expect me to allow you to party like crazy and do the most dangerous things you can find but I'll understand if you want to get into college or make friends and even be active on social media"

"Wow that's a big step" I joked

"I talked to my manager and it's okay, just be careful and don't post everything, how that sounds?"

"Amazing, thanks papa" I hugged him

"I love you love" he kissed my forehead

"Honestly, I'm glad that we're going back home. I missed everyone, I hope they remember me" I smiled

"We're going home Bi and of course, they remember you"