19. Anniversary dinner

Biancas pov

A week had passed and it was officially our 1 month anniversary with Pablo.
His injury was making things more difficult and complicated but I wanted to organise something nice for both of us.
I called Alina and asked help with the whole surprise thing.
Pedri wanted to help too but I was pretty sure that he would tell Pablo eventually.

"What are you planning here?" My mom smirked

"Just a little dinner for me and Pablo" I said

"It's your anniversary right?" She asked and I
nodded "Have fun, I'm going to take your brothers and father out so you can have some time to yourself"

"Really? Thanks mom" I smiled at her and she kissed my forehead. I immediately called Alina to start preparing the surprise dinner. We finished and I went to pick up Pablo.

"Why don't we go to my place to chill?"

"Because my father left a medication for you" I said opening the door

"Seriously it's okay, you can give it to me tomorrow. You can sleepover at mines" he insisted

"No Pablo it's okay" I said leading him to my surprise.
I opened the balcony door and got outside. I turned on the light to reveal a beautiful dinner I had prepared.

"Is this for us" Pablo said socked

"Yes you idiot, I wanted to surprise you for our anniversary" I laughed

"You're just perfect" he pulled me closer to him

"I wanted us to have some time alone, maybe even to cheer you up a bit" I smiled at him

"I thought the same thing, that's why I was planning to take you out, that's why I insisted to go to my place" he said and I laughed

@biancamessi beautiful month ❤️
Pablos pov

"Where are your parents btw? It's pretty quiet"

"They're out, we have some privacy for once" she smiled at me.
After our lovely dinner we decided to watch a movie. Everything was good but the sexual tension was really intense.
She knew how much I wanted it and for that reason she was teasing me the whole time. She was touching me and moving while she was sitting on my lap.
I placed my hands on her hips to stop her movement.

"Problem?" She smirked knowing exactly why I did that

"A big one" I murmured

"Can I do something to help you?"

"You know exactly what you can and can't to ms Messi" I laughed

"So if I turn around to face you" she changed her position "and start moving again but in this position " I felt her grinning at me "and then kiss your neck and all" she started kissing my face and neck. "Would I help you or no?" She smiled and the moment she looked at me I got on top of her kissing her hungrily.
She was the death of me, feeling her, hearing and and looking at her was the best thing.
I started going down but she grabbed my shirt.

"Not here, they're coming soon" she whispered and I picked her up.

We continued on her room. I couldn't lose the chance that easily. I had to give her what she needed, I had to make her 100% mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked when she tried to take my clothes off and she nodded " I want you to say it and be 100% positive "

"Yes" she said

"Yes what?" I teased her

"Yes Pablo you have the permission to fuck me so don't lose a sec" she said angry and that was enough for me to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, 1k+ views? That story blew up in a matter of time. Thank you guys very much, I'll try to post more but don't forget to check my other Pablo Gavi story as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~