76. Wedding part 1

Biancas pov
We didn't have a lot of time but eventually we managed to plan everything in a few days.
My wedding day was finally here and I was so excited.
I couldn't sleep the previous night.
Maybe it was because I had a sleepover at Alinas place so Pablo could go out an have a little bachelor party with his friends.
Alina suggested on doing something as well but I was so nervous that all I wanted was to relax and have some peace and quiet.
Pablo wanted to stay and spend the night with me as well but I knew that he wanted to have fun with his mates and also we couldn't be together until the ceremony, according to the tradition.

"So in 5 hour you're getting married huh?" Alina gave me a cup of coffee knowing what the day holds for all of us.

"Yeah, I just hope everything goes well"I signed

"Don't overthink, we organised it very nicely and carefully"

"Remind me the plan please, I want to inform my mom before she comes here to get ready"

"Okay, we get ready here then I'll go to your house to make sure that everything looks nice while you're family comes to pick you up. Pablo must be there by 1 and at 3 the ceremony starts"

"Alright, sounds good"
Ring ring

"Oh the make up team must have arrived. Shall I go pick up your dress?"

"Don't worry about it, my mom is picking it up as we're talking. She'll be here by the time the hair team comes"

"Perfectt" she smiled excitedly

Pablos Pov
Last night was awesome.
We did have a lot of fun with the boys.
We drunk some beers but nothing too bad.
The next morning I got back to reality, I was getting married.

"My head is spinning" Pedri woke up as well

"Really? I'm feeling just fine"

"Yeah because stress woke you up"

"I'm not stressed"

"Really?"

"No, I'm getting married the love of my life"

"I'm happy for you bro but that doesn't make me feel any better"

"Where is Ansu? He's supposed to drive with me to the groom shop to pick up my suit"

"Good luck waking him up because he's dealing with a hangover as well"
Well, maybe I was the only one who didn't get that drunk after all.
Alina

I hope you boys are getting ready

Yeah... about that

What did you do last night
Bianca is going to freak out

Hey don't you dare stress her
We're fine just a bit sleepy

Okay lover boy
Get your shit together
You're getting married

I really am.