34. Beach

Pablos Pov
I was waiting for Bianca to get unready in front of the studio her interview took place.
I watched the whole thing in the private jet on my way here.
I was very proud of her and the way she handled the questions and all.

"Hi," she stepped closer to the car smiling like crazy. As soon as she got in the front seat next to me I cupped her face and kissed her softly. "You watched it I guess"

"Of course I did, you were amazing"

"Thanks, it was fun" she smiled again

"Let's go back to Spain shall we?"

"Yes! I'll call my dad on the way"

Biancas pov
A few days later
My guest appearance on the jimmy fallon show was a huge success.
I was so surprised that almost everyone had watched it. Apparently, in a week or so, I gained millions of followers and the interview went viral in many countries.
It was a nice feeling. I was getting many positive comments and many beautiful messages from fans around the globe. Many people were supporting me for sharing my story and point of view. I was feeling so loved.
People started to know me for being Bianca Messi, not Messi's daughter.

Pablos Pov
We decided to go to the beach with Bianca, Pedri, his cousin, and Alina.
We left our things on a small hidden beach to avoid fans and paparazzi.
Bianca looked beautiful in her little white swimsuit.
I placed my towel down and sat on it.
She came and placed her head on my chest while applying sunscreen on both of us.
Our schedules were pretty busy so I was grateful to spend even a few hours with her.

"I'm glad we're doing this" I murmured

"I know me too. There's panic with college and your practices."

"Yeah"

"I love you" She smiled at me and her eyes were shining

"Keep doing that" I smiled back

"What? Telling that I love you?" She giggled

"No, I mean, yeah. Do that as well but keep that smile on your face, I love it"

"Take a picture, it lasts longer"

"Great idea" I pulled my phone out of my bag

"You're weird" she laughed while I was taking a picture

@pablogavi MY Bianca❤️

"Hey, lovers! Are you coming in? It's so hot outside!" Pedri shouted

"Shall we go in?" I looked down at her

"Yeah, whatever" she got up and I followed her to the sea.
We got inside and started splashing around making fun of each other.
Then we played some games and stayed in the shallow water chatting.

"I'm starting to get jealous that you're like super famous guys and I'm just a girl Pedri is seeing" Alina joked

"But you're not just a girl I'm seeing" Pedri kissed her

"You know what I mean"

"No, but seriously, fame is not always a good thing. We're lucky that we are not in danger because of the media" I explained

"Yet" Pablo added

"Everything will be fine, I'm so surprised with Bianca's appearance on the tonight's show, I was so jealous that you got invited, " Pedri said

"Me too, they never invited me to an American show" Pablo agreed with his best friend

"It was fun, but..." I paused for a minute "Actually, I got invited to another show"

"What? Really? When?" Pedri asked and Pablo looked at me confused as well

"Last night, I spoke with my father's manager as soon as I got the phone call. It's like the show I attended last time"

"You're going?" Pablo asked

"I don't know, I want to but my father probably won't allow me another one"

"Well people love you, it's a good thing that you got invited to another show"

"I guess"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, by the time I'm posting this the story has 5.99k views so I wanted to thank you for the 6k in case I'll not be posting another part any time soon.

Back to our storyline, we have some cute little moments with our couples.

You know me, as much as I love writing cute chapters I love writing drama situations even more.

I'm not spoiling anything, just keep in mind that THIS PIECE AND QUIET is not going to last.

Things will get very intense and complicated for a few chapters

So be ready for many changes!

❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~