12. Best friend

Biancas pov
The game ended and I immediately went to the locker room to see Gavi. He didn't look fine so I wanted to check on him.
I was sure that this had to do with Pedri and our secret relationship but I couldn't help but think what they were talking about.  Once Pablo spotted me, came to me and grabbed me leading me to the bathroom. He locked the door behind us and I looked at him confused

"What the hell was that? Was the hell wrong with you in general today."I said

"what do you mean? I wanted to talk to you privately."

"and about your fight with Pedri? You fought in front of the whole stadium Pablo!"

"he talked shit I couldn't help it!"

"you could ignore him! What are you 4? He has every right to be mad at us"

"yeah, but he has no right to insult you! When it comes to you I can't help ignoring him!"

"he said what about me?"I asked disappointed

"something bad, he doesn't respect us, Bianca."He said and I stormed out of the bathroom going to the locker room where almost the whole team was there.

"You piece of shit" I went straight to Pedri with Pablo following me "I'm doing everything I can for you to forgive me, I gave you space and time to think clearly and you're insulting me in front of my boyfriend?" I shouted. I didn't care that the whole team was watching us confused, I was so mad at Pedri. "Speak to me or Pablo again and you'll see, I can't believe you Pedri," I said and left the locker room.

Pablos pov
I followed Bianca when she left the locker room. She was upset and I was too, but I wanted to comfort her. I didn't look back at Pedri, I was mad that he upset her. Bianca went to the parking lot and sat down crying.

"hey amore don't cry."I kissed her forehead

"I just lost my best friend and he probably hates me." She cried even more

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"no no, my dad will worry if he sees me like that. Can we go to your place?" She asked

"yes, of course, let's go to my car." I helped her get up.
We went to my place, I was hoping that she would feel better and comfortable. We cuddled a little because she couldn't stop crying. I hated to see her like that, she cares for Pedri and she's lost without him. After some hours I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door for her to rest. I saw Pedri, looking like a mess.

"Pablo, I went to Leo's house but he told me she hadn't returned home yet, you were my second thought. Is she here?"

"yes"

"I know that my behavior was ridiculous and I'm sorry but I need to speak with her."He said sad

"I forgive you for ignoring us but if she forgives you about the insults then I'll forgive you as well. You can talk to her because she needs you, but if you upset her even more don't bother to talk to us again."I said and let him come inside.

Biancas pov
I was sitting on Pablo's couch waiting for him to return, I was a mess but I couldn't care less.

"Bi." I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Pedri. Pablo was standing behind him giving me a comforting smile.

"What is he doing here?"I asked Pablo

"I came to apologize. You have every right to be mad at me but let me explain first"He sat down

"Like you let me and Pablo explain to you about our relationship?"

"I was disappointed, Bianca. I'm so happy for you and Pablo but the fact that you kept it from me and left me believing that you hated each other felt like a betrayal"

"I know, I'm sorry," I said

"I would never say a bad word about you, I love you the most. I was so angry and sad that I said awful things that I didn't mean. Can we forget it?"

"I love you too Pedri, you're my best friend, I would never reject your apology." I smiled at him

"we're okay Pablo?"Pedri turned to Pablo

"Yeah, man." He hugged him

"you guys are cute together but seriously, are you thinking of making it official?"

"well it's a bit soon for the world to know but we want our close friends to know it," I said