70. Interview drama

Pablos pov
I had an interview the other day but before that we stopped by my parents to share the engagement news.
They were really happy.
My father knew about my intentions but he didn't say a word to my mother because she was going to ruin my surprise and tell my whole family about it before even i got to propose to Bianca.
Bianca chose to tell her parents by herself but i didn't mind because i spoke to Leo about it days before our trip to Ibiza.
She wanted to share it with all her family members, she was really happy and that made me extra excited.
I wasn't that worried about my interview although i knew that i was going to be asked about her.
Our Instagram accounts were full of messages and comments about it but we didn't care.
We decided to make it public for us, not our fans.

"Hello, welcome to another press conference with two barca footballers, Pablo Gavi and Pedri"
i was glad pedri was doing this interview with me, i was really calm now that he was here.

"First question for both of you, how's the season going so far. Is it difficult to train both with Barca and the national Spanish team and are you excited for the world cup?"

"Well, for me the season started off great, lots of wins and unick moments with the team, we keep getting better and I'm optimistic about Barca" i said "Training for two teams is challenging, yes, but I'm grateful that I'm playing for both of them and very excited for the things that are coming"

"I agree with Pablo, we're training hard to succeed both in Spain and Qatar" pedri smiled at me

"Question for Pablo, you're succiding on the field but in your personal life as well, did you find your soulmate?"

"Well, Bianca it's not just a soulmate for me, she's so much more than that. I'm lucky to have her and by making her my fiance i'm intending on keeping her"

"Congratulations for your engagement, so your upcoming plan is a wedding?"

"Well, yeah, but in my carrier plans is also to win the World Cup, so shall we focus on that?"
many questions about her, i don't want to share too much about my personal life

"Okay but is she coming to the world cup with you?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?"
i did know but why does he have to know?

Biancas pov
I tried to watch Pablos interview although i was taking a college class at that moment.
I returned to his apartment right after

"Hallo?" i asked waiting to hear an answer or not

"Living room" he shouted back, he was home after all

"Hi" i smiled watching him lay on the couch watching the highlights of a match in tv

"hey, how was college?" he didn't bother to look at me, he was annoyed

"good, how did the interview go?" i sat down next to him

"oh great expect the part when they were asking only about you"
oh yeah, alina told me about it

"well, it's not like you didn't knew that you were going to be asked about us"

"about us yeah, but their questions were meant for you" he got up angry

"hey, don't walk away from me like you're angry at me"
he was unfair

"I'm not angry with you"

"well it looks like it"
i was starting to get a little annoyed as well with the whole situation.
Instead of telling me that he didn't mean it like that and he was just mad at the press he stayed quiet making things more awakrd.
"Alright, I'm going to take a shower"