11. Fight

Pablos pov
After training, I stopped by Bianca's college to pick her up. We had planned to meet Pedri at a restaurant a few blocks away.

"Hey" she kissed me

"don't you think that it's a bit risky to do that in public?" I wrapped my arms around her waist

"I don't care, I'm happy and proud of us. We're doing a big step, together". She smiled at me and kissed me again. I couldn't help but kiss her again not getting enough of her lips.

"Pedri" She pulled away and I turned around facing my best friend.

"what are you doing here?" I asked confused

I came to pick up Bi to go together to our gathering but I wasn't the only one with the idea. "He said upset

"Pedri let us explain. "Bianca tried to approach him

"Are you two a thing?" Pedri asked hurt

"Yes, we are,"  I said calmly

"For how long is this thing going on behind my back?"

"Pedri just listen to us," Bianca said

"a week or so."I cut her off knowing that Pedri wanted to know the truth and not some stupid explanations

"We wanted to tell you"

"When?" Pedri shouted,

"At the dinner."She said

"you decided to tell me about your relationship a week after? A week? Are you serious?"

"Look, mate."

"no Pablo, I trusted you. You know how much Bianca means to mean and you just pretended that you hate her for what? To be with her secretly?"He cut me off, I deserved it.

"I'm sorry."Bianca was crying at that point

"yes, you should be. I'm leaving."Pedri left and I grabbed Bianca trying to calm her down.
We were both together in this, maybe it was heartbreaking but we needed to get through this and let Pedri have his space and time.

                                       Pedri

                                  I know that you're mad and upset.
                                     I'm not judging you, you're right
                                              But don't be mad at Bianca
                  She was the one that insisted on telling you
                She would earlier but I had second thoughts
                   So be mad at me, not her. She needs you

Biancas Pov
I insisted to go home after it, Pablo proposed to stay with me but I needed some space. I wouldn't give up on Pedri, he had every right to be mad and upset. I was angry with myself that I didn't tell him sooner. I facked up, I would lose my childhood friend and my boyfriend was going to lose his best friend because of me.
The next day it was match day. I didn't feel like going but I wanted to support my team and my loved ones, including Pedri. It was the least that I could do after our fight.

Pablos pov
Pedri has been ignoring me for the past two days. Even at the match, he was communicating with me typically through actions and not words. I was a little disappointed but I needed to focus on the game.

"Try to hide the ball from the opponent you're good at hiding anyway," Pedri said to me

"Seriously stop it. I get it you're upset and all but you don't need to criticize me, we're team remember?"

"We're a team in here, in the field. We're nowhere else and never will be"

"Yeah whatever mate, that's why you're alone"

"Believe me if I wanted Bianca she would be in my bed after the match instead of celebrating with you," he said and I immediately got closer to him. I didn't care that we were in the middle of a match, I wanted to punch him in the face as soon as he talked about Bianca. Messi as well as the other players approached us trying to split us.

"Talk about her again and I'll make sure you'll never talk again at all" I shouted to Pedri before Leo grabbed me

"What's wrong with you? You're teammates, you can't talk like that in the middle of a game" he whispered to me

"He said something about Bianca, I couldn't keep calm," I said

"He mocked Bianca?" Leo's facial expression changed and I nodded. "Don't think about it and play, okay my boy?" Leo hugged me and returned to the game.

@spainnews IS THIS THE END OF A FRIENDSHIP? Gavi and Pedri didn't have great teamwork in today's match

@spainnews IS THIS THE END OF A FRIENDSHIP? Gavi and Pedri didn't have great teamwork in today's match. The two old friends seemed to fight and exchanged insults. We don't know the reason for their fight yet but we're waiting for statements or apology posts.
❤️13008 💬1333
@grekbirl has to do with Bianca?
@gavifan45 noooo I hope they'll make it up
Load more comments