71.Apology

Pablos pov

"What's up with you? You haven't spoken a word all morning" Pedri pushed me playfully. It was true, I wasn't at my best because of my fight with Bianca. It wasn't exactly a fight but we haven't exchanged a word since last night. I overreacted, but the interview thing got in my mind, and I got upset over all these questions about her. People seemed to care more about my relationship with her than my football career and that was brutal. I was working my ass off and everybody was more interested in Bianca still. "Is it about the interview thing and Bianca?"

"Yeah" I signed

"you know it isn't her fault right?"

"right" It came out sarcastic but I wasn't in the mood to talk about it more

"Pablo the fact that you're engaged doesn't mean that you don't need to fight for her"

"Are you taking her side?"

"yes because in this case, you overreacting about something you can't control," he said "The media cares about the drama, we all know that but you're still paying attention to everything they say"

"you're right but I just want to be great"

"no, it's not that"

"What?"

"It's not just that" he murmured "you're scared of losing her"

"why would I be scared about that?"

"because you know that she attracted attention and you're scared that she will get tired of it eventually and leave you"

how did he-

"That's why you proposed to her so young"

"she loves me"

"I know"

"she won't leave me"

"We both do not know that"

"stop it Pedri"

"I didn't want to cause drama, just talk to her" he tapped my shoulder "Make it up to her"

Biancas pov

I returned from college to Pablo's apartment. We fought last night and I was trying to move from it but he didn't even bother to text me or call me during the day. I was just too tired to spend time trying to contact him knowing that he still thinks that he's right and I'm the problem in this case. I wasn't expecting him to be home when I entered the apartment. He had a meeting with his team, he informed me about it the previous morning. The first thing I saw when I entered was that the living room was covered in red roses. 1.O00 roses even 2.000 were laying on the floor and furniture. Next to our pictures in the dining hall, there was a small note.

1001 roses Speak of a faithful love that will live on forever.

That was his way of apologizing. It was just too cute, I was speechless. I left the roses just the way they were, I didn't want to put away anything, it was so romantic.

"Hey" he was finally here and I was so emotional that I couldn't be mad at him anymore

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey" he was finally here and I was so emotional that I couldn't be mad at him anymore

"hey"

"you liked it?" he pointed at the roses smiling, he was proud of himself

"It's stunning, thank you" I smiled

"Don't thank me yet, I want to show you something"

"another surprise? Is it not a little late?" I laughed

"Please just grab your coat and follow me" he smirked

"Okay," I said as he said and followed him outside. We drove a little and arrived somewhere downtown.

"Where are we going?" I looked around

"you should look up" he pointed to an enormously tall building across the street. We got in and took the elevator to the 23rd floor.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we got outside on the roof of the building

"admire the view" he was right, the view was outstanding, we could view the whole city from up here and it was stunning.

"It's beautiful" I smiled to myself

"yeah" he commented but he wasn't looking at the buildings at all

"thank you Pablo" I turned to face him

"Don't thank me, I wanted to apologize. Bianca you're worth all of these, you're so important to me and I wish i could give you the world every single day"

"you make me emotional but what does this have to do with our fight yesterday?"

"because I forgot that I still need to fight for you even though I fully have you" he whispered "I don't give a shit about what the press says as long as you're okay with it I'm as well"

"I don't care about the media Pablo, they know nothing about us"

"Glad to hear that"he smiled

"If that's your way of apologizing we should fight more" i laughed

"oh i disagree with that"