68. Engagement

Biancas pov
The next morning we headed to the beach. I was on cloud 9, happier than ever.
I was tanning when I felt his lips on my upper back.

"Enjoying our vocation, fiancé?" I knew he enjoyed calling me that, it was so cute

"Very much, fiance" I turned to face him "Wait, are we telling our friends and families yet?"

"The big news? I was thinking of hiding it for a while and announcing it at a dinner or something"

"Sounds good, although I'm too excited"

"I know, me too" he smiled "Also I want to make it public before the World Cup, I want you to wear your engagement ring all the time"

"I want it as well baby" I laughed

"Get up now, I want to take you out for lunch"

"Baby I want to tan a little"

"Tan can wait, the best sandwich in Spain can't"

Pablos Pov
It was the perfect trip.
Bianca was now my fiancé, I couldn't be happier.
We spent the evening by the beach eating out sandwiches while watching the sunset.

"I don't want this to end" she murmured

"Me too" I sighed

"I'm going to miss spending every second of the day with you"
It would be hard, for both of us.
The World Cup wasn't something easy and we both knew it.

"We'll be alright" I kissed her forehead "Just imagine our wedding after the World Cup"

"It'll be perfect" she smiled

"I know because I know that you're going to organize it perfectly"

"That's right"

"Just describe your dream wedding and I'll make it happen"

"Well I always wanted a small wedding, just the people we love and want to share our special day with" she started explaining "No people we've met once in our lives and know nothing about us, just us"

"I agree"

"We'll do it in a pretty outdoor venue, so we have to consider the season and the weather. Flowers everywhere, the place will smell amazing"

"That sounds amazing"

"And after the ceremony a big classy party with music and food until the sunrise"

"Pedri would love that"

"Everybody will be so drunk"

"Not us, I want to make love to you and remember how amazing it will be"

"Only thinking of the sex" she laughed

"No, not at all but wedding sex is special"

Biancas pov
Everything was feeling like a dream, a very good dream.
I and Pablo returned home, engaged and we organized a special dinner to announce it to our close friends.
We wanted to tell it first to our families but we didn't know how, yet, so we planned first a beautiful dinner with Alina and Pedri.

"Omg, we missed you, how was the trip? Tell me everything" Alina hugged us excited

"It was great, Ibiza is beautiful, we relaxed a little" I smiled at them

"I'm truly jealous, I'm so stressed about the World Cup" Pedri explained

"Next time we can plan something together, bro, but this trip was special for us" Pablo smiled at me

"Special how?" Pedri smirked

"We have something to tell you" I smiled

"Really? We too, you go first"

"We are engaged," Pablo said and I showed the ring

"WHAT" Alina shouted

"That special huh?" Pedri laughed

"Omg, Bianca" Al got up and hugged me

"We're happy for you guys, you deserve each other"

"thank you very much"

"what do you want to tell us?" I asked them

"well" Alina looked at Pedri "we decided to give a second chance to our relationship"
wow

"that's great" Pablo smiled

"I guess we both have good news to share"

"yeah, wait, are you going to make it public? the engagement" Pedri asked
honestly good question, we haven't talked about the media with Pablo, yet.

"I guess we have to, the media would find a way to write about it anyway"
Pablo was right, the media would not leave us alone