Final

[Y/n's pov]: 

I saw him standing there, and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe my own eyes.

For a moment, I stood there frozen, unable to move or speak. My mind raced as I tried to process what was happening.

Was this real? A thought crossed my mind. That was until he started walking in our direction. 

He stood in front of me as he gazed into my eyes, without uttering a single word, I felt a rush of emotions - joy, disbelief, fear, and longing all mixed together in a jumble of conflicting feelings. 

[End of pov]

[Author's pov]: 

"Taehyung..", y/n mumbled in a low tone while he just gazed at her, tears welled up in his eyes, his expression now one of pure seriousness.

"Are you leaving…without…me knowing?", he asked in a low tone, almost a whisper.

She was left with no words. She just stayed silent. Despite the sadness that consumed him, he remained steadfast in his resolve, his eyes never wavering from hers. 

As she stood there, motionless, as the world spun around her and time seemed to stand still.

"I am..", she answered in a soft yet audible tone.

He knew he couldn't hold back his emotions any longer, and the tears that streamed down his face only added to the intensity of the moment. 

"This ain't…the right way..", his voice cracked.

"You can't leave..just like..that…", he added. 

As she heard his words, her mind raced as she tried to process what she had just heard, her thoughts a jumbled mess of confusion and disbelief.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she struggled to find the right words to say. 

This made her realize one thing and that was he still cared…he did, despite everything that had happened before. 

[y/n's pov]:

I thought he wouldn't come even if he knew about it, I thought he would never be willing to see my face again, I thought….he would be okay with me not being with him and leaving him but then again…why is he here? Just why?

"Why? Why are you…leaving? Because of me..?", he asked and I couldn't find the correct words. What am I supposed to say? 

My nose twitched as I looked down, trying to hold back the tears, but the sniffles escaped me anyway.

I bit my lip, trying to keep the sobs at bay, but my eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"I am sorry…I am..", he sobbed, his words breaking up, making me look up again.

And my heart clenched tight after seeing those tears in his eyes. It was as if a thousand knives were piercing my heart, and I couldn't help but let out a guttural cry.

Every fiber of me was ached with a deep, searing pain that threatened to consume me whole. 

I hate how a single tear from his eyes impacts me so much….

"What are you sorry for?", words finally escaped my lips, making him look at me again.

He stared at me for a few minutes and then uttered, "For everything", he replied, in almost a whisper.

And that's it…a bitter sweet smile formed on my lips. 

Why? He knows that he was not wrong…I know that he was not…everyone knows that he was not. Then again…why is he apologizing? Just to make me stay?