Chapter 7

I raised from my seat with the cellphone in my hand and was about to take steps further but stopped midway.

"What am I doing...?", a sudden thought crossed my mind as my eyes went wide. I couldn't believe my own self. Was I just going to...?

I glanced down at the phone in my hand for the last time. This is wrong....this is definitely not the right way...I shouldn't... I placed the phone back on the desk and a voice grabbed my attention making me immediately look up.

"Y/n?", I was startled by the sudden voice.

"Y-Yes?", I stuttered as I looked at Hana who was standing there glancing back at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Are you alright?", she asked as I nodded my head vigorously in a yes before looking away from her.

"I got something important to do", I replied and quickly placed the cellphone down back on the desk before running out of there.

Meanwhile, they watched me leave in haste with the same confusing look. I didn't have any idea about what was going on with me anymore.

I was going crazy. What is this? Tears started forming in my eyes as I finally stopped in my tracks.

Why is this hurting so much? Why is it...hurting s-so so much...?!

The pain in my heart was a lot to bear with right now. I was clueless about why I was even crying but those tears were just escaping my eyes without any warning.

[End of flashback]

I left his cell phone behind that day along with all my stuff. I don't know why I just ran away from there like that, that day but when I returned back Hana was the one who handed me the cell phone back.

I had rushed out of there without thinking or even having any idea if the phone screen was on or not at that time. Maybe that's why I'm a bit doubtful of Hana. I'm not completely sure if it was her or not but...i doubt and if she is the one behind this then I somehow ended up helping her.

And due to me taehyung ended up feeling the guilt of getting someone rusticated. I have known that guy for a long time.

He shows as if he is all heartless but deep down he is soft and I already know he must be feeling guilty for what happened and must be blaming himself.

This is not how I actually wanted it to end....I don't like her...i know but....this really doesn't feel right.

"Y/n, follow me to the staff room", I flinched at the voice which made me snap out of my thoughts. I looked ahead just to find Ms. Gina glancing in my direction.

"Ah, yes", I stood up in my place and followed her out.

15 minutes later:

I was heading back towards the class and encountered Hana on my way back. I stopped in my tracks seeing her. She was about to walk past me but stopped in her tracks as I called out to her.

"Hana"

She turned around to face me. "Yes?", she asked.

I didn't say a word as my eyes went towards the female student standing beside her.

"Can, I have a talk with you?", I asked and she took a moment to respond back to that.

"Talk? What do you want to talk about?", she arched an eyebrow at me.

"Something really important", I replied with a stern look on my face. She lets out a soft sigh as she gestures her friend to walk away and finally looks back at me again.