Chapter 1

Life gives everyone a chance to fall in love, right? The chance where we all fall for someone, hoping that maybe someday he/she will love us back the same way we love them.

But does that really happen?

The answer can be no too. Maybe they won't.

What is this love? What's it exactly like? Well, I know. When your eyes brighten up after getting just a glimpse of them. When all you can think about is them.

When you want to be the only one who they look at and smile at. But the real question is...Is this love worth it? Is it worth fighting for?

[University canteen] :

"y/n, take a look at this", Jungkook sat down by my side with a mischievous smirk playing on his lip, making me take a look at his cellphone screen which displayed a text.

[I love you, too]

I slightly furrowed my brows as I read the text out, "I love you?".

"Me too", he looked back at me biting his lower lips mischievously.

"Funny", I sneered and diverted my attention back towards the book I was reading.

"At least pretend to fall for me", Jungkook complained as he placed his phone down over the table.

"Can't even do that", a reply escaped my lips which made him raise his brows, "And why is that?".

I ceased to take a look back at him. "I am not dumb like those girls over there", I pointed at a group of girls who were sitting at a distance away from us, their eyes stuck on Jungkook.

"I'm not a plaything", I said and a deep husky voice grabbed our attention, making us look ahead.

"What is going on?", Taehyung sat across from me on the chair, placing down the Coke can that he was holding in his hand.

"Same old thing", I replied looking back at the book.

"Bro, take a look at this", Jungkook showed the same text to Taehyung making him smirk.

"This is your 10th target now", Taehyung shook his head and Jungkook gave him a proud smile.

"She is not my type so won't be with her for too long."

"Is that so?"

They were busy with their talk until a loud angry voice caught my attention, making me look in that direction.

"HEYY!!", There stood a girl with her face contorted with rage. She was looking in a particular direction where three female students were heading back toward their seats.

She was now in the spotlight, everyone's attention was on her.

"What?", one of the students asked.

"Apologize", the girl replied in a cold tone.

"What?", the lady of the shin family, Hana stood up from her seat hearing what the girl just said.

"Did you just ask me to apologize?", she asked and raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Yes, apologize to her", she pointed at the female student standing beside her. Hana stared at the girl upside down whose uniform was completely soaked with water.

"Why would they apologize?", Hana asked in a sarcastic tone and looked back at her.

"Sora..let's go..please...don't mess with them", the girl begged.

Sora? I repeated the name inside my head. I have never seen any student go against the young lady of the Shin family before. Who is this?

"Apologize right now. Your friends have been bullying Nina for a long time now. They even poured water on her", the girl Sora complained as she stood confidently before Hana.