Chapter 6

#skiptime: 3 weeks later: [y/n's pov]:

It's been 3 weeks since Sora last attended school. She was temporarily rusticated from school. But she was still a hot topic at school. I was walking through the corridor and heard some students talking amongst themselves.

"It's kinda boring these days"

"Why would you say that?"

"Our new topper got rusticated and without her, school life doesn't feel as joyful as before", saying that they chuckled. They were obviously mocking her behind her back.

"Idiots"

I ignored them and started walking ahead. I was about to head towards the classroom until a familiar figure caught my attention. I walked in his direction.

There stood Taehyung standing by the corridor window staring outside. "What are you doing here?", I asked, making him flinch at my sudden voice.

"Oh, y/n", he sighed and again looked ahead of him while I pulled my brows together.

I stood next to him and followed his gaze just to find him looking at the sky. "What is it?", I raised another question as he lowered his gaze.

"I don't know but something doesn't feel right", he replied while I glanced up at him, to steal a glance at his face.

"Do you have no clue about who was behind that video?", he shifted his gaze on me as I looked away and shook my head in a no.

He blames himself for what happened.

[End of pov]

A week later: evening: spring cafe:

[Sora's pov]:

"Sora, take the order of the customer standing at the counter", a voice announced, making me quickly rush towards the counter.

"Sir, what can I get for you?", I stood at the counter and took out a pen and pocket notebook from my shirt pocket before glancing up.

The moment I looked up my eyes went wide open due to shock. "Why is he here?" I thought to myself as my brows frowned.

"What do you want?", I asked before he could utter a single word ahead.

"Can we talk?", Taehyung asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think that I have time for that. Place your order", I looked down at the notebook.

"I will wait", he replied , which made me quickly look up again. "I said I don't have time-"

"I said I will wait", he didn't even let me finish and walked away. What is his problem? Why can't he just let me leave peacefully? I pondered as I watched him take his leave.

After work: 2 hours later:

"Sora, would you like to hang out next week?", I stopped at the voice and turned around to find Lucy standing there with a smile on her face. She is a friend and we work together as part timers here.

"Ah next week-", I hesitated for a while before replying.

"Ah...I'll let you know", I smiled sheepishly at her while she nodded and headed her own way. The moment she disappeared from my sight a heavy sigh escaped my lips.

I am already rusticated from school for the time being and I don't even know when they will ask me to come back and join. I planned on giving up on this school but I can't as I know how hard I worked to get into it.

No other school is also ready to accept me after knowing I was rusticated from "The royal garden" (school name).

I planned on hiding my part time job and attending school because I had to save up money for my future expenditure. My dad is a drinker who doesn't give shit about my education or life. Since mom has left us he has completely given up on me and our family. He doesn't care about anything anymore.