Chapter 3

#skiptime: A week later :

And things continued the same way. Sora was now the target of almost half of the school. She was labeled as a red target by everyone. No one dared to approach her or help her out. She was now a loner.

And like always everyone enjoyed the show whenever she was getting bullied but one thing that made me curious was how come she was still so stubborn? She didn't apologize to Hana no matter what and silently went through all the humiliation.

At one point, I wonder if she is brave or dumb.

#current time: classroom:

The door of the classroom opens revealing Sora standing there near the door frame and after taking a glance at the class she finally walks in towards her respective seat.

She stands in front of her desk and a dull expression covers her face. There was something written on her desk. Probably something bad...or maybe worse. She also discovers trash beneath it.

Not caring about the giggles coming from around her she bent down and started picking up all the trash.

"Look at her now. where did all her arrogance go?"

"The last thing she should have done was offend Hana."

"I know right? This is what you get when you act too brave"

"I saw this coming a long ago"

Ignoring all those craps she approached the dustbin to take the trash out but froze at her spot the moment she found her torn books inside the Dustin.

I silently looked at her from a distance wondering what her next move would be until a real arrogant laugh grabbed my attention. I fixed my gaze on Hana who walked towards Sora and stood beside her looking down at her books inside the bin.

"Who did this?", she asked, playing a fool when she knew it was none other than her minions.

"Don't you know?", Sora asked, making her smile fade.

"What do you mean?", Hana looked offended as she raised a brow.

"Nevermind", Sora picked up her books from the bin and was about to head back to her desk but got stopped by a firm grip around her wrist.

"Say what did you mean by that b!tch", they were again going to get in an argument.

Trouble makers.

And a deep voice spoke up, "Can't you maintain silence at school, Hana?".

And by voice, I could already tell who it was.

I shifted my gaze toward Taehyung's desk which was in the last row by the window. He takes off his earphones from his ears and looks up at both of them.

"What?", Hana's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Are you deaf?", he lifted an eyebrow at her.

Love is a happy pill but not always there's this pain that I can feel just looking at him taking her side.

"I understand", saying that Hana sets Sora's hand free.

No one dares to argue with Taehyung not just because of his family background but because everyone knows what this guy standing in front of them is capable of. Ever heard of living hell?

"Everyone gets back to your seats", Ms. Gina enters the classroom and everyone rushes back to their seats. But I couldn't take my eyes off Taehyung because I wanted to know. Why? Just why?

I never saw him taking a stand for anyone before. The last time when I asked if he liked about her, he denied it without a second thought and if that's the case then why is he standing up for her now?