Chapter 2

#later that afternoon: classroom:

I was silently reading my book with my earphones on, not caring about what was going on around me. I was lost in my world not minding them but then a sudden silence around me in the classroom caught my attention making me look up.

The moment I looked ahead my eyes got stuck on the person standing at the door with her fists balled. There stood that girl from before Sora; she looked around at everyone in the classroom before heading back to her seat.

I took the earphones out, and my eyes landed on Hana who had already started making her way toward Sora's desk.

"Everyone, look who's back", Hana said with a smug smile on her face. Leaning against the desk beside Sora's she continued, "I heard you even received a warning from the principal that if they get one more complaint against you then you'll be rusticated from school", she asked, crossing her arms around her chest.

And on hearing that I looked at Sora who was silent the whole time with her head lowered.

"How about begging me to have my apology? I'll consider forgiving you", Hana questioned as she tilted her head a bit to the side.

I already understood what they were up to and I didn't feel like pestering myself with their business anymore. I was about to look back in my book when Sora's voice rang out again which made me stop.

"Is this what your rich parents taught you?", Sora questioned as I looked back at her. I pulled my brows together as for the first time I was witnessing such a scene in this school.

"You are still arrogant like before, aren't you?", Hana chuckled with a discontented complexion.

"I will gladly show you, your place", Hana's eye signaled one of her minions who quickly handed over a bottle of water to her.

With an evil smirk playing on her lips, Hana poured cold water on Sora. Water dripped from her hair to the floor, leaving Sora with nothing but bitterness, and everyone around silently watched the show.

"Oops, I didn't mean to do that. The bottle slipped from my hand", Hana was quick enough to pull up an act with her usual fake smile on her face.

"You're not mad at me, right?", she leaned a bit lower to take a look at Sora's face which was lowered the whole time.

Sora stood up from her seat with her fists clenched, that was the only sign of her outward rage. She glanced at Hana for the last time with angry eyes and walked out of the classroom.

Anger, is it? Should I be just taking satisfaction in the show the way others are doing? I wonder if I dislike her like others do. I don't know. But she makes my heart feel unsettled. Things just don't feel good around her.

I stared at her back as she walked out of the classroom.

"Why are you staring at her?", a familiar voice made me look up just to find Jungkook standing beside my desk with a curious look on his face.

"I am not looking at anything but my book", I replied, denying the fact that I was looking at sora and looked down at my book again.

"You can't really lie. Do you know that?", he asked and I turned stiff.

He placed a hand over the desk to support his upper body and leaned closer, which made me finally look back at him.

"Something is troubling you", he spoke up, making eye contact. "There is an unbothered look on your face but I can tell there is something within you that you can't get rid of", he smirked and I looked away, with my usual straight face.