Chapter 13

On reaching an empty classroom, Taehyung finally turned around to take a look at Hana's face which had a bright smile flashing on it.

"Taehyung-"

"Was it you?"Taehyung asked and her smile faded away instantly. She gave him a confused look and questioned back, "What are you talking about?"

"Were you the one who was behind that video thing?", he asked with a resting face. Her expression quickly turned nervous upon hearing his question.

"W- What are you talking about? Which video? I don't know anything", he hesitated for a moment but then replied trying to act as normal as possible.

Taehyung silently watched her get hyper and that was enough for him to know that she was the one who was behind all of that.

"People like you are disgusting", he said, making her finally glance up and take a look at him. His eyes were flashing hatred, they were cold and piercing.

Hana could feel her heart wavering at his cruel words. She clenched her fists tightly as she looked into his eyes. All she could see in them was disgust.

With that, he was about to walk away because he didn't feel like there was any more need to waste his time on her but got stopped by her voice.

"What did you say?", she snickered.

He again looked back at her with the same cold expression as she continued, "Disgusting people like me?", she scoffed at his words.

"If I am disgusting then y/n is also-"

"Shut the fvck up", Taehyung raised his voice. His eyes were now expressing anger.

"Don't you dare", he clenched his jaws and tightened his facial muscles. She was flabbergasted by his words but soon she spoke up again.

"Why?" she asked. "Don't you dare compare yourself with her? She is not like you", he replied within a second. And Hana couldn't hold back her laughter anymore.

"Are you kidding me?", she laughed while Taehyung pulled his eyebrows together, giving her a confused look.

He couldn't understand what she was trying to say. "She is not like me? Yeah, you are right. She is worse than me", he finally stopped laughing and said looking directly into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung was about to say something but she cut him off again. "I wonder will you say the same if you knew that-"

"I don't want to hear your nonsense anymore", With that he was about to talk away until Hana held his hand and made him stop all over again.

"Nonsense? What if it makes sense?", she asked and he yanked her hand away from her.

"Stop with your bullsh!t I said and stop bringing y/n in this which doesn't concern her", Taehyung gave Hana a piercing glare while she angrily stared back at him.

With that Taehyung started taking steps towards the door and was about to head out until what she said made him freeze down in his spot.

"Who do you think gave me your phone that day?", and seeing a smirk formed on her lips as she continued again, "Wasn't it just you who had that video? Then where do you think I got that from?", her questions were catching him off guard but he still decided to defend her again because he trusted her, "Y/n, will never do such a thing", he said in a low tone.

He didn't even care to turn around to face Hana, he just stood in his spot.

"Are you sure she won't?", she asked, mockingly.

"She will never even think about ruining anyone's future. I know her better than you do", he replied and she sniggered.

"Maybe you failed to know her", she said and Taehyung balled his fists tightly in outrage.