³⁶

It was in the bathroom that his brain truly started to wrap around the situation, leaving him breathless, eyes teary and chest heaving, pondering upon what could possibly happen to him; what had fate etched out into his destiny??

The shower, unlike his own, gave relentless amounts of warm water at desired temperature and he sighs, not even noticing the tears dripping down his cheek as he slid down the wall.

The door clicks open all too suddenly and he jumps in the spot, gasping scaredly but thankfully the clear glass walls of the shower cubicle were fogged up due to the condensation of the streaming hot water, still descending from his damp, hot skin.

"Taehyung.." A delightfully angelic voice purred and though it was a mere call, it echoed in the frivolously large bathroom, and haunted him.

His head that was already reeling at the gravity of the situation, jumped at the sound of Park Jimin's voice. He blinks.

The man did not step near the shower, instead stayed few meters away as he spoke.

"You forgot clothes, I'll leave them here for you..."

A seductive husk was what his voice was, gentle but powerful in a way that made Taehyung's cheeks flush in embarrassment but also made his stomach leap in fright.

He decided not to answer, and that was his mistake.

Though the devil knew, he still stalks up to the curtain that divided the jacuzzi, toilet and sink from the shower, steps slow and deliberate-- similar if not exactly like that of a predator closing in on its prey.

"Are you not in there Taehyung~?? You didn't answer~" He purred, perilously mischevious, lips already curling into a devious smirk.

Taehyung gasps, immediately panicking, opening his mouth to reply but just then, a few water droplets came to fall right into his eyes. He clenches his eyes shut, groaning, rubbing his eyes and thats when Jimin takes the opportunity to brazenly stare at what was his.

By the time he could properly see again, the demon was finished with drinking in his bare and vulnerable form but his shadow was still casted behind the thin material, making the brunette's lip tremble.

---------

"This is your home!! Not my home!! Let me go!!" By the time the numbness had gone, his head ceased it's reeling and he had come terms with what was truly happening to him, Taehyung was already in a panicked haze. He yelled with an entanglement of emotions, staring fiercely at both of his captors.

The others smiled intimately, like two children asking a reward from their parent, their eyes as piercingly bright as black jades.

"Only with you here, can we consider this our home."

Taehyung began to wonder what the demons wanted. His life?

"No, we want you." The handsome and elegant demons stared at him, completely in sync, eyes burning.

For the record, they usually never got along. But for this small human they seemed to get hypnotized by his ethereal essence, which is why they were standing in front of him. Two, overgrown, tamed beasts is what they were. They were dangerous, yet imaginary tails wagged behind their backs as they waited for the boy's response.

And thats when Taehyung widened his eyes...did they just read his mind-??

Taehyung clearly couldn't understand the implications of their words-- he looked at the two, doubtful and vigilant.

Jimin sat by the edge of the bed, placing his hands randomly on the mattress; it seemed that he had a major change of wardrobe. No more colorful cardigans, no more oversized jumpers-