¹⁶

⚠︎¡𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗡-𝗖𝗢𝗡!⚠︎

He can hear it. The harsh breaths of a fuming demon hovering above him.

He trembles, clenching his eyes shut as hot tears roll down his flushed cheeks.

Jungkook leaned down, Taehyung feeling the hot breaths against his sensitive ear.

"Aww, what's wrong, sweets~ Scared??"

He taunts, so menacingly yet so attractively.

Taehyung turns his face to the side, refusing to look at the ravenette as he mumbles pleas, more to himself than the other.

"P-please don't h-hurt me.. I-I'll do wh-whatever you want--"

Jungkook chuckles.

"Hurt you?? Hah."

Slowly, he starts to kiss down the neck of the scared boy underneath him.

"Rather than hurt you, I'd rather..."

Taehyung shivers, almost at tears as he feels a harsh sucking start at the base of his jawline.

"Do the complete opposite~"

Honey-like and hypnotizing is his tone of voice, breathing steamy breaths along Taehyung's tan skin, making his legs go weak, skin prickling.

The ravenette was gazing upon him with narrowed glowing animalistic eyes, his inner animal seeping through the cracks of the carefully-crafted human façade that he wore.

Taehyung shuddered.

Despite how fucked up this all was, he had never realised how truly alluring the perpetrator above him was.

This demon....looked like a greek god

His glossy raven black curls were a mess, his half-open dark eyes seemingly all a glimmer beneath his long and thick lashes.

The way he poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he brushed stray hairs back all while looking him straight in the eye couldn't be described in any other way than....sinful.

If he didn't move at all...he would look like a statue, a masterpiece sculpted by the gods themselves.

Taehyung suddenly realised what he was thinking and shook his own head harshly, snapping back into reality. The reality that had constantly haunted him since yesterday.

The demon was real.

And, he would have desperately tried to convince himself otherwise but, if the overly hypnotizing eyes that would flash a blood red every so often didn't keep reminding him, he didn't know what would.

And it was after him. And he could have refused whatever it told him but he agreed to everything like a coward but now...

He was caught. And was tied down. No escape.

"Let go of me, fucking bastard--"

He struggles with all his might, but ends up with his wrists restrained above his head and shirt ripped apart.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, as he eyed all the marks that he had made on the brunette's body...

But, they had been covered by someone else's. The were marks...of another demon. One that was equally as powerful as him, at that.

Ah shit, what was he getting so riled up for?? It's just another human that he needs to feed off of. Who cares if another demon wanted it.

He snapped out of it when Taehyung started to squirm harder, to his annoyance.