¹⁸

⚠︎¡𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗡-𝗖𝗢𝗡!⚠︎ ((I gotta stop doing this lfmao))

Welcome to another episode of our Taehyung questioning his life and all his life decisions that has led to him being here in this situation today.

Have you ever contemplated your life regrets so much that you stop blaming the injustice of life itself and instead start to blame yourself and the stupid deeds that you have carried out which have got you in the situation that you're currently in?? Well that's how Taehyung's feeling right now. And it doesn't feel very nice.

------

"Fuck, Atleast let me dry my hair-!!"

Taehyung thrashes around while Jungkook has him pinned down. The said ravenette narrows his eyes.

"I could always use your friends instead-"

"NO!!"

"I mean--"

The brunette finally surrenders, Jungkook raising a pierced eyebrow as if to say 'that's what I thought'

-----

"A-ahh..let m-me g-go...."

Taehyung wriggled weakly, taking in puffs of air only to rapidly breath them out. His heart was pounding in his chest, so fast that he wondered if it was a health defect.

"Ah, Tae~ You still haven't given up??"

"No....no more, p-please...I b-beg you....I-Isn't this much e-enough??"

The devil had been blowing him off for atleast 30 minutes now. He swore that he felt numb at this point. Fuck, if it weren't for his friends, he would have tried all ways possible to get rid of the demon.

Jungkook smirked at him deviously.

The boy was shivering. Gasping in air with flushed cheeks, a sheen of sweat covering his quivering body.

It was obvious by the little whimpers that left his mouth every now and then that he was holding back sobs of pleasure.

The cold autumn wind blew immediately after the late sun rose in the sky, rutting at the window. The dark clouds that clotted the sky blocked out any natural light.

The room was lit by patterned, yellow lamps, making it rather dim, though it was better than complete darkness.

His thighs are shaking and he's too weak to fight back as the man stops and watches him.

But suddenly...

He shrieks, he shrieks as his hips are lifted up and his ass is parted harshly.

"No..no..NO STOP-PLEASE-!!"

Taehyung screams, begging desperately as Jungkook merely gives him a cheshire-cat grin, obviously unmerciful.

"Shh, calm down hyung, we're not putting anything in~"

"..except for my tongue, that is~"

He sing-songs, stretching out his abnormally long, pink tongue teasingly for Taehyung to see.
((Like, I mean long as in Peter from 'Your boyfriend' long))

"Please--please, don't.. it's dirty too..."

Taehyung sobbed miserably, flinching when he felt hot breath teasingly brushing against his most sensitive bits.

"Why fret so much, Tae?? I'm only eating you out."

"You have no idea how excited I am to taste you here."