"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

Seokjin yelled directly into the peacefully resting boy's ear, causing him to flinch awake with a distressed cry.

"WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE LATE-"

Jin was abruptly cut of when he spotted tears gathering in Taehyung's eyes.

"J-Jin hyung-" he gasped, reaching up and clenching the older's shirt in his hand.

"Woah, Tae, I'm sorry I didn't think you loved sleep that much-"

However Taehyung wasn't listening properly, he was too happy, seeing himself alive and talking.

He was happy that he was able to talk to his Jin hyung again.

"The th-thing- the d-demon-"

He couldn't finish his sentence. The nightmare had been too real. Like a traumatizing event that had happened in reality.

"I-It was t-touching me-"

Tears streamed down his face.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

"Tae, did you have a nightmare?" He asked.

He couldn't help but feel guilty. Guilty that he was probably sound asleep while Taehyung was in distress.

Taehyung just stayed quiet.

He didn't know if it had been in his mind or in reality.

He didn't want to know.

What he did know is that his neck still ached with the biting and rough sucking of the vile being.

And the mysterious marks that he had previously woken up with were burning and itching under his shirt which was now intact, much to Taehyung's surprise.

'Wasn't it ripped up?'

He pulled himself up, only now feeling the dryness of his throat.

His muscles ached from struggling and protesting so much, despite the whole thing only being a nightmare.

So to put it simply, he felt like shit.

He was vaguely aware of the fact that Jin could see the hickeys decorating his neck and he was honestly to frightened to care.

He carefully climbed out of the bed.

"Hyung, how did you get into my apartment anyways?"

"I didn't, Jimin did because he has a spare key, he let me in."

Taehyung gave him a small side glance, looking at him rather suspiciously.

"Don't lie hyung, Jimin doesn't have the spare key to my apartment." He laughed lightly, deciding it wasn't worth fretting himself about.

Jin raised an eyebrow, but decided not to say anything as he didn't want himself or Taehyung to be anymore late to their lectures then they already were.

He waited until Taehyung had shut himself in the bathroom, picked himself up off of the bed and went to the living room.

"Say, Jiminie, did Taehyung give you those spare keys you have?"

Jimin looked up from the Rubik's cube he had successfully solved, and was staring at in his hand.

"Mhm. Why do you ask, Jin-hyung?"

Jin averted his eyes.

"Nothing."

When he was absolutely sure that Jin wasn't looking, Jimin narrowed his eyes.

Seokjin knew something that he wasn't supposed to.

He could tell.

______

Taehyung came out freshened up.

He looked much better, much to Jin's relief.

And was looking as ethereal as usual.

Though he didn't look as equally breathtaking as Jimin did (who's looks were technically too good to even be human) he looked good.

But there was only one thing.

He was wearing a black turtle neck.

I mean, obviously it didn't look bad.

But if you knew Tae, you'd know that he absolutely hated tight fitting, or heavy clothes.

And the material of this sweater looked particularly itchy, something that both Jin and Jimin knew themselves, would only wear in cold low temperatures.

Taehyung knew why the other two were looking at him as if he had just grown a second head.

"Don't. I just wanted to try it out, and let's go I'm ready." He said quickly.

"You don't want to eat anything before we go?"

Jimin questions worriedly.

"No, I'm not really hungry." Taehyung replied.

After going through those events (which were probably only made up by his mind) he wasn't really in the mood to stuff his face with anything.