²

Taehyung fumbled around with his hands, swallowing as he watched the eldest of them all, Kim Seokjin, begrudgingly but carefully pick up and unfold the rather dusty paper which contained the instructions.

"What the fuck? What bitch wrote this? It's practically unreadable." The blonde spoke gingerly, using his thumb to try and wipe of the excess dust that coated the words.

Taehyung leaned over, taking a look at it himself.

Indeed the words were completely illegible. In fact, it didn't even look like Korean to him. They were scrawled neatly enough in what looked like red felt pen, but he couldn't identify any of the symbols or lettering.

Why were they written anyways? Was it that old? So old that it dated back to before the time type-writers were invented?

"Is it like, the language of the devils or something?" He mustered up a convincing enough chuckle to show that he definitely hadn't believed his own words.

He slipped the rough textured paper out of his oldest hyung's hold, showing it to the boy who was sitting on his right side, who was Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, are you able to read this?"

For some reason, Jimin actually looked shocked at the paper. Probably because of how dirty and old it was.

"Yeah, obviously, how are you not able to?"

Jimin took the paper in his own hand.

He shot a snarky look to Jin.

"Learn basic Korean, hyung." He said, smirking.

Taehyung pressed his lips together. He too didn't understand it but hey, he wasn't complaining.

"Uh, it says that we need two drops of human blood?"

Jimin sneaked a quick glance at the other's baffled expressions through his thick lashes.

"That's funny, I'm pretty sure that's not how the normal game goes." The second oldest of them all, Yoongi spoke up for the first time, voice raspy.

Jimin was somewhat quick speaking back to this.

"Come on Hyung, we should do this properly~"

Taehyung sighed.

He knew that no-one would go against Jimin.

He was technically the sweetheart of their group, always the first to wish happy birthday's and comfort one of them if their feeling in any way negative.

- So technically, everyone liked him too much to go against.

"Yeah fine, let's do this thing." Yoongi said again, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung did his best to hold back an amused giggle.

He also knew that Yoongi had a long-term crush on him.

But it was also normal for people to like Jimin. I mean, who wouldn't?

Taehyung didn't, but he saw why people did.

Park Jimin was a literal angel.

He was kind, had beauty that was beyond words --could and has been accused of being inhuman because of it, and has amazing talent -- god knows how much he practiced to get so good

"Who's blood are we using?" Jin questioned.

Taehyung was almost surprised at how quick all of them turned to him.

He wasn't stupid, he was aware of the fact that he was the pushover of their group.

He was also aware of the puppy eyes that Jimin was currently giving him which he wouldn't be able to handle, so he quickly agreed.

"Fine." He spoke monotonously, looking down.

"Yayy!!" Jimin cheered, before handing him a blade.

Taehyung really wanted to question why his friend had a blade in the pocket of his jeans.

But another thing he really wanted to do was get this whole thing over with.

So he quickly made a small cut in his pointer finger, in which blood quickly started to flood out of.

He hissed a little at the stinging sensation.

He hovered his fingers over a small bowl shaped dent made in the board and let the blood slowly fall into it.

'drip'

'drip'

"Oh"

Jimin's eyes scanned the multiple symbols and mysterious lettering that decorated the page again.

"It doesn't really say anything else, so I guess we play it like a normal Ouija board."

"Really? It doesn't say anything else? Not even what we're going to summon or whether it'll work or not?" Namjoon questions doubtingly.

"No" Jimin said, a bit too nonchalantly

He let his gaze drift to the last two lines of the page one last time, before twistedly smirking and putting the paper down.

"Ok, let's start."

__________