Taehyung groaned in his sleep, feeling a disturbing presence near him.

It was dark, well into the night and he was peacefully sleeping.

The aura was strong, so strong that it subconsciously made him want to crawl under a desk and hide.

Though he was to in a deep sleep to acknowledge it.

It was silent, nothing was there.

Yet he felt so uncomfortable.

He groggily opened his eyes, squinting while staring at the space beside his bed, where a coldness emitted from.

Suddenly, a shadowy figure appeared in front of his eyes.

He shrieked, suddenly not feeling tired at all, and immediately tried pushing himself away from whatever it was, resulting in him toppling right off of his bed.

He hissed in pain, hands clutching the white duvet that he had pulled of of the bed along with himself which was pooling around him.

Suddenly, he felt something push him down. He could feel a hand holding him down by his neck, not hard enough to choke him but it still was a firm hold.

He harshly thrashed around as something pulled off the duvet that was covering him, tossing it aside. Something that was invisible to the human eye.

Multiple hands reached out of the darkness and held him down, making tears prick his eyes.

'It's a nightmare. A fucking nightmare.' Taehyung tried to calm his nerves by murmuring those words to himself, however all of the efforts went to waist when he felt a sudden cold touch on his thigh.

He shivered, gasping as the contact made his heart rate pick up immediately.

He tried to move, to escape without having to look at whatever creature was doing this, but he couldn't do anything. He could move a limb.

The unhealthily freezing hand went higher up his thigh, making him swallow.

A hand sensually slid up his loose shirt, rubbing the warm skin.

"S-stop- D-Don't touch me-"

Taehyung was cut off by a gasp when his thigh was squeezed.

"A-ahh"

A heavenly, unintentional moan left his mouth at the pleasuring feel. He widened his own eyes at the sound he made.

Was he really being sexually harassed by a damn ghost??

The hand under his shirt slid up further to the bruises that he had found earlier, softly trailing itself across them.

Taehyung's body shook at the contact.

He widened his eyes as he realised what was happening.

No. Nonononono-!

"STOP- LET ME GO!!" He screamed, now thrashing around harder, even though it was hurting him.

The bruises were way too sensitive. Just touching them earlier made him shudder, he didn't want the being anywhere near them.

He abruptly let out a small shriek when his shirt was suddenly ripped.

Ripped by claws.

He had felt the brush of the sharp things on his skin. If it had pressed any harder Taehyung would have ended up with a deep gash running down his entire front.

The brunette felt tears running down his face by now, he was shaking, sniffling.

He shuddered when he felt warm breath hitting the now exposed skin of his neck.

He struggled weakly.

He swore in his mind that as soon as he got out of this, he would move apartments.

He suddenly let out a breathy moan as the demon slowly started kissing the hickey-like marks, leaving Taehyung's body shaking and him unwantingly moaning.

It sensually dragged surprisingly soft lips downwards, making Taehyung clench his fists.

The brunette's eyes suddenly reeled backwards as the demon started harshly sucking on the marks, it's tongue skillfully working magic in making him weak and exhausted.

He couldn't avoid the overwhelming pleasure no matter how hard he tried.

It was too much for him, the hellish feeling made him feel as if he was about to pass out.

He could feel the demon's slow, steady and steamy breaths on the overly sensitive skin, making his breath hitch in fear.

Whatever it was that was doing this to him, at least it was humanoid.

"A-ahh-"

The touch was so sinful, sweet and controlling, yet somehow so full of love and want that Taehyung couldn't even understand it.

At this point he was too exhausted and weakened to struggle anymore.

His shirt was ripped, and was in rags on him, the only proper piece of clothing covering him being his boxers.

Tears silently left his eyes while the sinful touch roamed all over his body, thankfully avoiding the privates but still forcing him into unwanted pleasure.

He finally closed his eyes, letting his body give out to the exhaustion, strangled breaths going softer as darkness engulfed him whole.

Strange but comforting affirmations were whispered into his ears, lulling him deeper.