²²

He leans into the brunette's face, the proximity between their lips only being below a few centimeters.

"That's right, you won. I pine for you, Kim Taehyung. So use me. Now that you have me at your feet, there is hardly anything that you cannot do, or have in the world"

Taehyung yelps loudly in shock as his thin ankle is suddenly harshly grabbed in a huge hand.

A soft kiss is planted on the bridge of his slender foot, making him flinch, jaw dropping as he gawked dumbly in shock.

"Gahh!! H-Hey!! What's wrong wi-with you-?!!"

Taehyung yelled once he recovered, trying to withdraw his foot, harshly pulling on it, but instead of letting him go, Jungkook pulls it back even harder, making both their cores collide.

"A-ahh!??"

Taehyung moans in surprise as Jungkook smirks, shamelessly squeezing the brunette's slim yet soft thigh in his large hand, eyes greedily taking in every inch of the latter's pretty tanned body.

He couldn't help it. He couldn't help but thirst over how masculine yet feminine the boy was built at the same time.

"I won't do it today if you kiss me." Jungkook finally breathes with a smirk.

Taehyung instantly perked up. He hadn't quite acknowledged the second bit of the sentence yet.

"Wh-wha--really??"

Jungkook smiles. "Really."

"But, it has to be a proper kiss, darling~"

Taehyung gulped, and nodded, face heating up as he wondered why ever on earth this demon would want a kiss from him.

...He didn't want to.

Usually, he would protest as much as possible against the demon's lust as long as his life wasn't on the line..

But this time, Jungkook's voice had changed somehow. He couldn't pinpoint exactly how, but, it was somewhat bittersweet, soft, and gently persuasive.. things that Taehyung had never heard in it.

He tried to lean away, but a hand came up to the back of his head, preventing it from going any further.

His breathing grew rapid.

"Well~? go on." Jungkook purred, voice dark, licking his sinful lips after.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

He had to kiss godly attractive and evil demon.

He closed his eyes and red coated his cheeks in embarrassment.

He hesitantly leaned in, and left a lightning quick peck on Jungkook's lips, the action sending temporary electricity along his jawline, which made him shiver at the temptation a single touch brought him.

Jungkook chuckled, the sound similar to an angel's singing.

"You call that a kiss, darling~?"

His tone darkened as he scanned Taehyung's own plump lips, glistening and inviting.

"Let me show you how it's done."

Taehyung thought he felt his heart almost stop from confusion and fear as a warm hand sensually slid to the back of his neck, holding it in place firmly.

The other one went to the back of his waist .

And that was when his head was shoved forward.

"H-hey w-wai-mmh-"

He didn't even have time to talk before plump cherry lips harshly molded into his own.

His legs went weak once again, with his head throbbing, it took all that was in him to not melt into the kiss.