¹⁷

When he woke, the first thing he noticed was the how the temperature of the room had decreased.

The second thing was the dryness of his throat and then... Jungkook.

"Huh..??"

He almost screamed in terror when he turned and saw the demon that had haunted him in his nightmares lying next to him.

He shot up immediately in fright.

They had been sleeping, cuddled up in duvets and blankets together.

And..they were both...naked..

Ah shit..his memory was malfunctioning on him, as he tried to remember stuff.

"𝐇𝐚𝐡..𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞..𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.."

"OW-!!"

He immediately slapped a hand over his mouth.

He had shrieked because of a pain in his lower back. His eyes widened in horror... Jungkook was starting to stir.

The dimmed lights still blinded him as he clumsily found his footing on the wooden floor and scrambled as far away from the demon as possible, clutching a blanket to his waist to maintain decency.

He had flattened himself against the wall, staring at Jungkook in terror, watching as the man tossed and turned and finally woke up properly, sitting up and yawning after looking around like this was the most normal thing ever.

"Taehyung??"

He turns to him, half lidded.

Taehyung flinched in his place.

"What're you doing over there?? Aren't you on break??"

Why...was he acting like this is a normal situation??

Taehyung would furiously retort to the dumb question but...oh god..

Jungkook..was looking way too alluring.

Wasn't bed hair a flaw?? Why did his bed hair make him look even more enticing than usual??

Taehyung hates Jeon Jungkook.

Little did he know... Jungkook too was struck by his own innocent charms.

Ah, he did love his Taehyung..but did the little human have to be so beautiful??

The boy had fear in his eye, sure, but that didn't affect his beauty.

The brunette looked like a sculpture..with the snow white blanket slung around him, teasingly covering all his most sinfull parts, and plushy lips parted...he truly looked a piece of art.

Jungkook then clearly recalls the epiphany that he had come to the day before.

The almighty devil, Jeon Jungkook, prince of hell is madly in love with the human that was in front of him, looking so deliciously adorable, Kim Taehyung.