²³

[𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿]

-----

"Taehyung."

He hears his name called out by the sweet voice following behind him.

"Yea??"

"I think I love you."

The foreign word rolled off of Jungkook's tongue like butter before he could stop himself, yet from his mouth, it sounded like he was expierienced. Despite the fact that he couldn't even fathom how he knew it was love, having never felt it before.

Taehyung froze up.

First it was surprise, disbelief, then anger that washed over him.

Jungkook also pauses in his steps with him, watching as the boy stood still. Taehyung was thinking, thinking hard on what to say.

"Haha, very funny, Jungkook. But don't make jokes like that again."

Taehyung laughed dryly and humorlessly, brushing it off the best he could despite the obvious sincerity hidden within the declaration that he had recieved.

How insensitive of the demon. After threatening him, molesting and traumatizing him, scarring his dignity..He dares to joke around about such feelings. Feelings so pure and beautiful...the complete opposite of the demon's soul. He refused to believe it.

Jungkook narrows his eyes, a faint red glow emitting from within them.

Ah, so Taehyung chose this way to deal with it. An effective attempt at escape.

But it wasn't going to work.

"Im not joking Taehyung. I love you."

Again, that word. The emotion that was notorious for appearing among humans, it came from his mouth.

But, he craves it somehow. He wanted to feel it more. It felt nice.

He stalks closer to the boy, arms locking around his slim waist and locking him in, head dropping onto his shoulder as a sign of vulnerability.

The boy scoffs daringly, grabbing Jungkook's wrists that were locked around him and shoving them off. And it worked, for, the demon had gone weak for him, and he didn't even realize it yet.

But, not quite did he get away fully, because Jungkook's hand had stubbornly latched onto his wrist as he tried to walk away.

"I have never felt human emotion, before I met you, Taehyung."

Taehyung clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. This was utterly ridiculous, in his opinion. Yet he couldn't help but be slightly dumbstruck... Jungkook..has been alive for over hundreds of generations..yet has never felt the wonder of the emotions that he, along with every other human on earth take for granted.

This just made him more of a creature than ever before.

Jungkook gulped down his seemingly endless pride and let these 'emotions' that were still foreign to him, take him over.

"Listen well, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung yelped as his wrist was tugged on harshly and he stumbled into Jungkook. An arm snaking possessively around his waist and another holding his wrist.

 An arm snaking possessively around his waist and another holding his wrist

[This pose]

"I haven't made a promise in over a thousand years, and I promise you- that I would be damned if I ever let you leave my side."

The smaller's breath hitched, as he was pulled impossibly closer, pressing both their bodies together, Taehyung shuddering, feeling the rock-hard abs press onto his bare stomach through the silk of Jungkook's button-up.

He flinches, feeling lips brushing against his ear.

"So give in. Stay with me. Until the end of time."

Taehyung goes weak at Jungkook voice. Oh shit...it was way too persuasive. Too bittersweet to refuse.

Slowly and sweetly, he slipped into a trance, eyes softening and hands weakening.

Whilst Jungkook smiled. It was foul play using his inccubus's voice in order to hypnotize, but he was sure it would be worth it. The sexily heavy breathing that started from the small boy and the obedience that emitted from him said so.

"You have entranced me yourself, Taehyung. So this is only fair."

He can't help himself at all.

Unless this innocent human isn't standing there, unsuspecting and looking way too deliciously attractive for his own good, he can't stop himself at all.

He can't stop himself from gently taking Taehyung's chin between his thumb and forefinger, bringing their faces closer and closer together...until their lips are nearly touching.

How endearing, the fact that the brunette would not remember the last 10 minutes was not that much of a relevant thing, yet the thought made Jungkook agitated beyond imagination. It showed just how much affection he had accumulated for the boy, without even knowing.

It showed just how much the boy affected him.

"I really would be damned if I couldn't have you, wouldn't I??" He whispers, more to himself that Taehyung.

"Kiss me. My feisty human." His voice turned low and seductive, like a siren luring its prey, coaxing him with his sweet and alluring tone. Only, he wasn't a siren.

He was a dangerous beast, captivated and at the will of an oblivious and harmless human boy, who didn't know how much power he truly had, having the youngest prince of hell in the palm of his hand, without even knowing it.

The heavily delerious boy, who's eyes had dimmed, brain activity ceasing for a while due to the hypnotism, all whilst his inhibitions decreased by the minute, blindly leaned in.

Until their lips touched, in a way Jungkook felt addicted to.

Yet suddenly, his brief encounter with heaven itself through the sweet cherry lips of Taehyung was violently cut off by an impact to the side of his ribs, one that was caused not by a fist, but by pure spiritual energy.

The power..of another demon.

Ah, so the time has arrived already. He could smell it. The stench. The stench of the other demon that has shamelessly been sticking to his Taehyung for a very, very long time.

"We meet again, brother."

He scoffs with a slightly disbelieving smirk, as a velvety, mirthless giggle after the sarcastic greeting makes it's way into his ears.

"Sadly so.. Jiminie-hyung~"

________

[The tea is very hot 😗🍵🍵]