¹⁵

(^^ 𝚅𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~~)

____________

Taehyung runs, desperately, as fast as he could, until he felt the bile rising to his throat and he saw his life flashing before his eyes.

He was being chased. Chased by something vile, sickening, yet tempting, alluring and he certainly didn't want to see what it was.

Everytime he dared think of this being, strikes of fear would tug at his guts, as if they were screaming at him to save himself.

Purple. His surroundings were very blurred, but the main, or even, the only color he could make out was purple.

He suddenly realised, coming out of a haze. He's coming to a dead end!!

But, he's too into the flow, he couldn't stop in time. It's too late.

His body slams against the grimy wall of the dark alley that he had trapped himself in. The impact causes unbelievable pain exploding in multiple parts of his body.

A sheen of glistening sweat coated his exposed skin as he breathes heavily, sliding down the wall.

"Why....why are you doing this." He utters to no one, teeth gritting, aching, shaking hands clenching.

It was meant to be heard by no one, yet a booming, deep voice surrounds him.

Like an audiographic ombre, it smoothly grows more deeper,more satanic with each word.

"You're beautiful, Kim Taehyung, but this stupid Earth is preventing me from taking you."

Pain, he was in so much pain. Not physical but mental agony. He couldn't fathom why he felt so lonely, so confused, so scared.

This was another form of torture...a hell that he had never felt before.

These negative emotions blind him as his surroundings are blotched black, as if a blight was rapidly ruining them. Ruining the world around him.

He's screaming. The raw emotions are destroying him, drowning him in their venomous wrath. At this point, tears come to his eyes as he blindly and pathetically scrambles around the pitch black ground.

"I don't understand why you run from me sweetheart, when you can't get away~"

This time he could feel it. The presence of the entity that had been hunting him down all this time.

Jungkook?? No. It wasn't him. It was different.

He could feel magically-charged chains locking around his whole being, moving by themselves, working to tie him up and leave him immobile.

Whilst he is desperately fighting against the thick chains, he feels large, muscularly sculpted arms slowly snake around his waist, pulling him to a rock hard chest- one that was equally as hard as Jungkook's but not the same- perhaps a bit smaller.

Unlike Jungkook's rose scent, It was the scent of lavender that made his head reel this time as he slumps on the hard chest, breathing heavily.

"Wh..who are you...."

He hears a voice chuckling, right into his ear. And shit...it sent strong tremors down his spine.

Nope, it was definitely not Jungkook.