¹³

"Just because you are SO determined to 𝐧𝐨𝐭 co-operate, I'll let you in on the deal, got it??"

Gone were the soft carresses, his hair was in the perpetrator's fist, arms fully restrained behind his back, and face pushed into the sheets, as if the man were trying to suffocate him.

"Listen carefully, darling, you summoned me, from the depths of hell, with your little friends. Not only that, but you also offered me your blood as bait to raise me from my home. Got that??"

Taehyung tried to swallow his sobs and ask questions while he still could, yet even if they were gone, he found that he was speechless.

So, the alluring man resumed his speech.

"At first, I thought of slaughtering you all into pieces, but..."

He grabs the brunette's jaw in his large, cold hand, harshly turning his head to the side to observe his face in more detail.

"You...are actually quite a pretty human. Not only that, but..."

Taehyung shudders as Jungkook takes a huge inhale of his scent shamelessly.

"You give off a sweet scent, it's your soul, so pure and sweet. It's...."

"Irresistible.."

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore, he finally lets out another sob that was climbing up his throat.

"Please, please let me go. Don't kill me. Don't take my soul. I'll do whatever you say..."

The brunette's shaking. Crying.

Ah, how Jungkook enjoyed these kinds of of things. He was the son of the devil, of course...but..

He didn't like it now. And he couldn't bring himself to, somehow. He didn't like this helpless human crying in his grasp, because of him.

"I won't kill you. So stop crying, Taehyung."

Taehyung hiccups, looking around, hopefull but still petrified.

"However, I do require something from you."

Taehyung sucks in a breath, wishing himself to not cry anymore despite the position he was in. Consoling himself with the mere fact that the devil himself was willing to negotiate.

𝐎𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥??

He ignores the smug, predatory aura that smogs his surroundings.

"Well, Kim Taehyung. You see, I'm half inccubus."

Taehyung scrunches his face up in confusion. Never in his life had he heard that term.

"And, unless we inccubi decide to settle down with a mate, we need to feed on the- ahem- sexual desires of humans."

"So.. I'm asking you, to be my source of food."

Jungkook smirks. If he couldn't bring himself to hurt this human, what better way to destroy a sweet soul than to slowly taint it's purity??

"If I won't die, deal."

Taehyung blurts on instinct, shaken up by fear, survival instincts higher than ever.

Jungkook notices this and smirks deviously, leaning down to the poor boy's ear.

"Ah, good choice, babyboy. We'll start tonight. I'll let you get rest for today."

Like that, he leaves a decievingly affectionate smooch on one of the hickeys on the boy's back, sneakily, making Taehyung flinch. Before dissapearing into thin air, just like that.

"Ack..haa--"

A coughing fit errupts in Taehyung's throat as the dissapearance of the demon leaves a trace of overly sweet-scented pink smoke, polluting his room.

This happens, before Taehyung leans back on his bed and thinks.

As the horrors of what had just happened to him sinks in, he also slowly realises what he had agreed to...if he hadn't been hallucinating, of course.

"Haah--Fuck. Fuck. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK---"

He screams, before racing into the bathroom.

'Therapist, here I come..'

----

He tried. He tried to keep himself together when he saw all the filthy marks of the demon decorating his body..

But he couldn't help it. He slid down the wall, tears streaming down his face.

Why. Why him..was it really the ouija board?? But...

"Disgusting." 

He mumbles, clawing at the bruises in the shower, yet even though his scratch marks faded them to some extent, they never truly dissapeared.

The hot water hit the wounds that he had created, making him hiss in pain.

It stung.

----

His heart sank. Taehyung could almost feel it. The dread, flooding him over in waves of pure despair.

To put it simply: Therapy is expensive.

Had indeed known that...he just didn't expect it to be this bad.

If he wanted to try atleast a week of that kinda bullshit, he'd have to go bankrupt first because

1- I don't know if you've noticed, but he isn't very well off.

2- He is being terrorised by a demon from hell.

He slung his bag back over his shoulder in disdain and wanders away.

Where should he go...

Jimin's fancy ass condo?? Why not. Maybe he could even tell him about the demon. Or...maybe not.

Either way, at this point, he felt that his platonic soulmate was the only one that he could truly rely on, so hopefully, Jimin is atleast in the mind to listen to him.