¹

''Guys?? Are you sure about this whole thing?"

Taehyung mumbled, watching his friend as they set up the Ouija board that they had gotten for half price off of a run down, rather sketchy-looking store.

"Uh, duh, we've been planning this Tae, don't be such a buzz kill!"

His dimple-having hyung spoke, gazing at him with a faltered smile and a cocked brow.

Tae felt rather disappointed by this, for, the same man who said this was also the most responsible and collected of their group. He was usually the one who the others out of trouble.

He was disappointed, but he was actually a bit more comfortable. If Namjoon-hyung was so calm about it then what was to fear?

They didn't even know if it would work or not.

But something that Taehyung was aware of, was that, even if it's not confirmed that it would work,

There is still a 50% chance that they could, and would summon a demonic being that would be capable of tearing their limbs apart and ripping their heads off of their shoulders with its bare, animalistic hands.

"Don't be scared silly, look it won't be that bad."

His other hyung also known as Park Jimin, who was only older than him by a few months stated, trying to comfort him as best he could.

Taehyung smiled in response, letting the other cuddle him from the back rather affectionately.

It was also a bit weird how calm the older was being, for he was the one who was the most ecstatic about the whole thing despite the fact that he wasn't a big fan of horror movies or anything of the sort.

- Not that he was scared of them or anything, they just, as had been stated by the older, were "Way too boring"

Taehyung didn't know what to think about this since they actually did seem to irritate and annoy his pink haired friend. Even the most gruesome of them.

So why was he so excited about this?

In fact, Jimin had been the one to insist on getting it in the first place.

Taehyung had been sure that it was something that Jimin would simply scoff at.

Taehyung jolted, a gasp escaping him as Jimin suddenly slipped a hand under his shirt, rubbing the smooth skin on his back.

Yeah, did Taehyung ever mention how excessively touchy and clingy Jimin was?

He tried not to think to much about it but it was nearly too obvious how Jimin avoided skin ship with the other's but would then come and lovingly but also sneakily initiate a whole cuddling session with him.

But this, was new.

"J-Jimin"

Taehyung couldn't help but feel flustered and rather startled at the sudden action.

Jimin just gave an angelic eye smile with hidden wickedness and leaned the side of his head on the back of Taehyung's neck, closing his eyes.

"What? It's really cold here, Tae, and you're so warm.."

He spoke innocently, slightly high pitched voice easily adding to the act.

Just like that he moved the hands from Taehyung's waist to around his cute stomach underneath the shirt.

Taehyung squirmed around in the embrace. Jimin wasn't actually doing anything wrong, so why did he feel so uncomfortable with the touch?

"Noo!! Your hands are cold!" Taehyung whined.

"And I am not your personal heater!!" He added, trying to escape the now tightened grip.

After giving up, he shifted his attention onto one of his other friends, Jung Hoseok.

He easily grew concerned. To say that Hoseok looked scared would be an understatement.

He looked absolutely terrified.

The way he was anxiously biting his nails while watching as the others lit yet another candle and placed it around the Ouija board, completing the circle of small flames...

Completely screamed 'come and comfort me right now or I am literally going to faint'.

And it was so different to how he usually acted, an affectionate ball of sunshine, loud and energetic.

"Jimin.."

He sounded serious this time, which peaked the latter's attention.

Easily catching the way Taehyung was gazing worriedly at the brown haired scaredy-cat, he inwardly scoffed, arms tightening around Taehyung.

"He'll be fine."

Jimin spoke.

"Besides, he doesn't have to join in if he doesn't want to."

Taehyung wasn't so sure about with the other's word's. He was still worried for his Hobi-hyung.

He knew that Hoseok got scared easily, this is something that would keep him up at night for days.

But before he could persist further,

"Are you all coming??!! This thing isn't going to play itself you know."