-40: A Getaway Car-

They ran out the castle, closely followed by a swarm of enraged vampires, desperate for them. Aloysius glanced around, noticing a shiny, expensive car from one of his guests.
"Uhhhh! Quick, you two get in that car, I'll hold them off!" Aloysius yelled.
Hikari and Zero nodded, running over to the car as Aloysius lunged at the horde with a snarl. Luckily, the door was unlocked, both sliding in. Then, something horrible had dawned onto Zero as he pulled his seatbelt on. He'd gotten in the car on the wrong side. Hikari sat in front of the driver's seat. The girl took a moment to process it, before a wide grin spread across her features.
"Ohhh fuck yeah!"
"Oh God–!" Zero gasped, trying to tug the seatbelt off," Nope! Climb over! We're switching! Nuh-uh, no shot you're driving!"
Hikari smirked, grabbing the keys off the dashboard; the engine grumbling to a start as the demon let out an impressed whistle.
"There's a reason people call me Hi-Car-Keys!"
"Wha- LITERALLY NO ONE CALLS YOU THAT!"
Aloysius climbed into the back with a groan, slamming the door so it crushed a Lesser vampire arm with a bloodied crunch. 
"Drive off- WAIT! HIKARI?! NO!" The vampire lord practically screamed.
"Buckle up!" Hikari grinned, pressing her foot on the accelerator as the vampires crowded around.

Both the entity and vampire lord screamed in sheer fear as they zoomed off. Not at the fact a horde of rabid vampires were chasing them, but the fact Hikari was the driver. The girl glanced at the mirror, driving into some vampires like they were bowling pins; her hands gripping the wheel tighter.
"Yo, Zero, put the radio on!"
"WHAT!? THE RADIO SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR CONCERN RIGHT NOW!!"
"ZERO TURN THE FUCKING RADIO ON. I DRIVE BEST WITH VIBES!"
"ZERO!" Aloysius practically clung to the seats in front of him," DO NOT TURN THE RADIO ON!"
"ZERO!"
The entity groaned, flicking the radio on; the most unfortunate song playing. Both Zero and Aloysius cringed on impact. It was the most peaceful sounding song, accompanied by Hikari's bad driving as she hurt many Lesser vampires.
Hikari rolled her eyes," Well, this was a bad choice. You like this music, Zero?"
"HIKARI SHUT THE FUCK UP-"
Both glared at her with a deadpan as she flicked on the air conditioning.
"HIKARI KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!" Aloysius yelled.
"UGH! FINE DAD!"
"Did you seriously just call me dad? I mean, I've heard daddy before but never a parental way-"
"Ew…" Zero grimaced.

As Hikari took a sharp turn into the village, they accidentally drove into the stall areas; tents and wears flying. It was way too cold for this. Zero flicked off the fan, Hikari shooting him a dirty look.
"NUH-UH! MY CAR, MY RULES- THE FAN IS GOING ON!"
Hikari flicked the fan on with a huff, ignoring the tent covering the windshield.
"IT'S FREEZING HIKARI!" Zero hissed, turning the fan back off.
"GET USED TO IT PUSSY!"
"IT'S GOING OFF!"
"OH!? WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE AWAY FROM A BUNCH OF VAMPIRES!?"
"YOU CHOSE TO DRIVE- FAN. OFF."
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP," Aloysius snapped," ZERO TURN THE FUCKING FAN OFF, HIKARI FOCUS ON THE ROAD."
"Jeez…there goes the old man…" Zero rolled his eyes, shutting the fan off.
"JUST BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE ELDER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN PROMOTE ME FROM DAD ZONE TO GRANDPA!"
"I swear…take your meds…" Hikari sighed.
Aloysius flared his nostrils, both Zero and Hikari having a fist pound before knocking over a hissing vampire.
"Ugh…nope too hot for this…" Hikari sighed, taking her hands off the wheel to unwind the window.
"HIKARI KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON THE WHEEL!" Both screamed in sync.
"God it's not like anyone's in the pat- OH MY GOD! RAOL- MOVEEE!"

The priest, running down the path, turned confused by the noise of breaks. His eyes widened in horror, the headlights blinding him; everyone screaming in fear as Hikari struggled to get the breaks on. Raoul hit the windshield, the cat stopping, everyone's mouth agape as the priest rolled off it onto the floor.
"HIKARI! YOU FUCKING KILLED RAOUL!" Zero snapped.
Hikari sweat slightly, Aloysius getting out of the car to pull the unconscious priest into the back with him.
"Oh noooo," Hikari whined," Oh no no no..."
"What? Did the guilt hit you?" Zero raised an eyebrow," It's okay, I'm sure it'll be fine-"
"NOO! It won't! Raoul's fat ass fucking cracked the windshield slightly," Hikari groaned, running her finger over the glass," Aw man, that's gonna cost a fortune..."
"THIS ISN'T EVEN OUR CAR!"
Aloysius climbed into the back with the priest, shutting the door. All of them collectively groaned, there was the gurgling growl or the horde from the forest. They were coming back.
"Hikari!" Aloysius groaned.
"On it!" Hikari nodded, pressing her foot on the accelerator, driving off," Aloysius, give Raoul mouth to mouth to get him up!"
"WHAT-!?"
"JUST DO IT! ZERO, CAN YOU LOOK AT THE MAP PLEASE!?
"Fineeee..."

"Why am I giving the priest mouth to mouth!?" Aloysius hissed," I'm undead, I don't have a breath!"
"Oh, but you can play a fucking flute," Zero grumbled.
Aloysius rolled his eyes, leaning into the priest, pushing his mouth against his own. Zero glanced over, sticking his tongue out.
"Ugh, it looks like you're making out back there!"
Aloysius scowled," Do you want him alive!?"
"My bad..."
Aloysius pushed back into Raoul, unsure how to give cpr, actually french kissing him instead.
Zero snorted," I SAVE DICK BY GIVING CPR-"
"SHUT UP!" Aloysius roared.
"Guys, please, let's stop this hostility," Hikari sighed, casually driving off a cliff.
The car landed on the path below, losing a wheel.
"Was that supposed to come off?" Hikari frowned.
"Pretty sure it wasn't..." Zero raised an eyebrow.
"UGH!" Aloysius coughed," I just swallowed his saliva-!"
"Was it sweet?" Hikari hummed.
"WHY WOULD IT BE SWEET!?" Zero screamed, blushing.
"Because he's a sweet guy!"
"Hm, oh right, Hikari turn right and park there. We'll be at Cassius' place."
Hikari turned right, landing in a river, parking.
"I think I did well," Hikari smiled, proudly.
Zero scowled. That was until both screamed the engine flying out of the front compartment.
"Eh, just a scratch?" Hikari shrugged.
"If you say so," Zero rolled his eyes," Aloysius stop making out with Raoul, we're here."
Aloysius got out, as he did, whilst dragging Raoul, the car fell apart into little pieces. Not even really a car anymore.
"Oh...uh..."
Hikari presses the lock keys for the car, Zero deadpanned.
"What good would that do?"