-25: A sane choice-

Zero walked into the host club that day, after all he had planned to tell them who he wanted as his host. There was no point in telling the demon brothers he wasn't interested, it would only hurt them.
Ash turned to Zero, bearing a million dollar smile," So? Now you know us properly, Which host will you choose."
That's right. As soon as we had that date, I knew I wanted...
"Brett," Zero spoke, blush slightly tinting his cheeks.
Brett looked like a complete goofball as he handed Zero a slightly crumpled rose. Zero couldn't help but laugh, Brett's expression couldn't have looked happier.
"You're so silly," Zero chuckled.
"It was supposed to be romantic," Brett pouted.
Zero took the rose and smiled," It is."

The next evening, Brett dragged Zero out of the estate to an arcade for a date

"I'm not the best at video games," Zero deadpanned slightly.
Brett giggled," Then I'll just have to go easy on you!"
"Don't taunt me like that!" Zero puffed his cheeks, getting another laugh from Brett.
"They have all the classics, you can play my favourites too," Brett hummed," What should we try out first?"
Zero squinted, trying to find the game that stood out the most among them all. He ended up pointing at an old rhythm game. As he and Brett play, pressing the buttons in sync, he can't help but feel a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest; even if he was losing pretty badly compared to his date. Even though the entity was beaten, Zero was still in a good mood, eager to try more. Somehow things felt better when he was just with Brett.
"We'll just have to come back when I'm in top form!" Zero put his hands on his hips, Brett deadpanned," This is only the beginning arcade machine!"
Brett smiled brilliantly, grabbing ahold of Zero's hand, walking him through the arcade for another game.
"You know, it'd be fun to do dates like this often," Zero nodded, enjoying himself," We could explore more. Check out events and whatnot."
"I was thinking the same thing!" Brett smiled, blushing, his gaze loving," That way we'll never get bored."
Brett froze, clearly regretting what he just said.
"I- I meant getting bored of the date activities! Obviously, I could never get tired of you!"
Zero smiled, skipping close to his side to kiss his cheek. He blushed, tightening his grip on Zero's hand; pulling him forward.
"C-come on," Brett blushed," They have a slushy machine. I'll treat you to one. Not to mention we can try out the fighting games next."

After the exciting evening, Brett walked up the corridor that led to the bedrooms, slowing slightly

After the exciting evening, Brett walked up the corridor that led to the bedrooms, slowing slightly. Outside his door, he stopped and lingered.
"So...I guess this is a goodnight?" He mumbled, his tone slightly disheartened from having to end the fun.
He cupped Zero's cheek, kissing him on the lips. Zero smiled at him, feeling fluffy and warm.
"Oh, is this it?" The entity smirked.
"What?" Brett mumbled.
"You're not even going to invite me in?"
Brett scratched the back of his neck, his cheeks darkening.
"Y-You won't think my room's messy-?"
Zero rolled his eyes.
"It can't be that bad! I'm sure it's no less clean than mine."
Brett chuckled, opening his door with a bow.
"Then please, make yourself at home, master."
Zero laughed as he strode in, ignoring Brett's look of dread, clearly hoping Zero wouldn't judge his room. There was a few shirts strewn around, but otherwise, the room was pretty clean.
"See, I told you it'd be perfectly fine," Zero smiled, softly.
The entity's eyes lingered on the big double bed.
"Yup," Zero slid his shirt off his torso, tugging his shoes off," More than fine."
The entity hopped onto the bed, bouncing him up a little.

"Woah, this is super comfy," Zero whistled.
"Right? I made them get me an extra-soft mattress."
Zero snuggled into the sheets, reveling in the marshmallow softness as Brett got changed. Zero nearly lost himself in a reverie as he felt the bed dip, noticing Brett crawling on top of him with a playful smile. The vampire nuzzled his nose into his neck, making Zero giggle.
"Zero..." Brett sighed," I'm so glad that you're finally safe. I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you."
"You stole the words right out of my mouth," Zero smiled, gazing up at him.
"So," Brett smirked, brushing a few strands of hair from Zero's face," I guess we need to stay out of trouble if we don't want to worry each other?"
Brett tilted his chin up, placing a soft kiss on his lips. An elated sigh left Zero, wrapping his arms around the vampire's neck. I really do love Brett, huh? Adoration and excitement rushed through Zero as he ran a hand up his thigh.
"Zero..."
He sounded breathless, looking Zero in the eye. He took his hand, kissing Zero's palm all the way up his arm.
"D-Do you want to..." Zero blushed.
"Feed?" Brett smirked.
He looked at the entity's arm, a hungry light sparking in his eyes.
"May I?"
"Help yourself."

Brett bore his fangs, biting shallowly into Zero's elbow. Zero's head fell back, letting himself get carried away by the sensation. Brett left a trail of bloodied kisses on his scales, marks that may be washed off in the morning, but never forgotten. Brett pressed his lips to Zero's ear, whispering.
"I love you, Zero."
As he continues to pepper loving kisses along Zero's jaw, the entity can't help but to think of Brett and only Brett. Heck, maybe going home wasn't even that big of a deal anymore. In the end, they found each other. And all he wanted at that moment was Brett.
"Brett I..." Zero whispered, blushing," I want you to be more than just my host."
Brett pressed a kiss to Zero's forehead, looking at him with a shocked gaze.
"You mean-? You?"
Zero nodded, biting his lip," I want you to be my boyfriend, Brett..."
Brett stared at the entity with glazed eyes, blushing profoundly. Brett burst into tears, hugging Zero tightly. Did I say something wrong!? Oh no... Don't tell me he doesn't want to!?
"Brett?" Zero mumbled, rubbing his soft hair," Brett, what's wrong? Did I say something bad? I'm sorry, I don't mind if you don't-"
"No! No, it's perfect, Zero! I- I love you so much right now! I'm sorry if I scared you, it's just," Brett looked up at Zero, smiling," I'm just so happy you feel how I do too."

"So you'll-?"
"Yes, of course!" Brett exclaimed," God, why'd you have to be so flipping perfect, Zero? I love you, so much."
Brett leaned in, kissing Zero on the lips affectionately; Zero laughing slightly as Brett's tears washed onto his face. Zero wiped them off him and Brett with a soft chuckle.
"Ehe," Brett sweated," Sorry... I got caught up in the moment..."
Zero smiled. Brett stared at Zero, gulping, turning away.
"Zero, I want to show you just how much I love you right now. I don't think words will suffice..."
"Do you want to feed again?" Zero frowned, confused.
"N-No-. That's not enough," Brett blushed," If you'd like it, I...well...think I should show you in a way you're more familiar too."
Zero blushed, gulping," Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Then, I suppose...yes, we can."