-14: Introductions to the Eight-

Zero groaned, waking in the comfy dovet sheets of the manor. What time even is it? Zero squinted slightly, turning to look at a clock on the mantle piece. Oh, it's five pm. Wait...FIVE PM!? HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP FOR!? Zero leapt out from his bed, nearly hitting his head on a shelf and darting for the door; arranging his hair into a style more suitable and less like he'd dragged it through a pillow. He walked down the hall, groaning to himself. Why'd nobody come to wake him? Did they feel guilty or something? He could hear talking from the living room, somehow there were also voices he didn't recognise. Oh right, Axriypt said there'd be guests over. Zero forced on a smile walking into the room.
"Sorry I'm la-"
His eyes widened at the sight; his expression morphing into that a sheer shock. For starters, there were more guests than he'd expected. Eight to be exact. They all stared at him like he had just intruded on a secret meeting of sorts. Yet that was hardly the worst bit. They were all sat doing something Zero would have never expected any of them to do. Playing twister.
"I'll uh...go back-" Zero mumbled, sweating.
"WAIT! YOU CAN'T JUST GO-!" Axriypt practically cried, his leg tangled over a blonde's.
They all shuffled out from the awkward game of twister; some looking slightly disappointed, others embarrassed.
"I suppose I'll do the introductions," Axriypt sighed," Everyone, this is Zero. He's an entity from another world. He's looking for Hikari."
Everyone raised an eyebrow at the Hikari bit, which was obvious that everyone knew her since Glitch had all forced them to, after all.
"Uh...Hello..." Zero mumbled, blushing.

"These are the brothers of the Kingdom of Demonia; the oldest is Alastor. Their other brothers are not with us. In this world, Alastor is the Prince of Pride. He handles most of Demonia's struggles; aside from his father, who is not here."
"Hello...I suppose?" Alastor mumbled, something about him sounded awfully a lot like Mammon.

"This is the second born, Malthus

"This is the second born, Malthus. Prince of Greed. He handles a lot of things behind the scene."
Malthus gritted his teeth, spitefully," I'd rather be doing Alastor's job. A pleasure to meet you, Zero. Friend of Hikari."

"This is the third born, Ifrit

"This is the third born, Ifrit. Prince of Lust. Rather than working he often gets drunk and bribes low ranking demons to give into his desires."
"Seriously~?" Ifrit sighed," You make me sound like some sort of cheap skate prince!"
"He's not far off the mark..." Malthus grumbled.
"Oh hush!" Ifrit grabbed Zero's hand, holding it coyly before pressing a kiss to it," An honour to meet you, darling."
"T-Thanks-?" Zero blushed, Ifrit giggling.