Gu Jianguo didn't want them to worry, so he didn't say those things. "The soles of my shoes are stained with blood. Give me a pair of cloth shoes."

The cloth shoes made by Xiao Jinhua were thick and warm. Gu Jianguo put them on and said to her, "It's too late. Go to bed first and wait until dawn."

Gu Mingyue moved quickly and had already taken off her coat and rain pants. She asked Gu Jianguo if she was hungry. She was a little hungry.

Gu Jianguo looked at the time and asked, "How about cooking two bowls of noodles?"

The steamed buns and ham sausages he had eaten for dinner in the mountains were not enough, and he was also very hungry.

Gu Mingyue went into the kitchen to get the pot and took out the water. Xiao Jinhua went up to pull her out, "You sit down and rest for a while, I'll do it."

There were no eggs at home, so she cut into pieces of hot pot noodles cooked with hot pot base.

The father and daughter were sweating on their foreheads after eating. Xiao Jinhua sat at the dining table and asked cautiously, "Are you going to the mountains tomorrow?"

It was too dangerous. If it weren't for the large number of people, I don't know how many people would have died.

Gu Mingyue took out a tissue to wipe her sweat and replied, "I'll wait for Team Leader Li to get the diesel back before heading into the mountain. Dad will definitely have to go to work."

It was also because the house was too small to hold several barrels of diesel. Xiao Jinhua said, "I'll go with you."

Thinking of the fearful and helpless feeling at home, Xiao Jinhua didn't want to experience it again.

Gu Mingyue said, "Mom, the police have planned a large-scale encirclement and suppression tonight. Those people will not dare to come again in a short time."

From the time I heard the gunfire to the end, it took less than half an hour. If I hadn't been prepared, I wouldn't have been able to do it so quickly.

"Didn't your dad say that those people are simply retaliating against society? It's up to them whether they want to or not..." Xiao Jinhua said, "Your phone can't be reached, and your sister Huihui and I are so anxious. ."

Gu Mingyue was surprised, "My phone didn't vibrate..."

She took out her phone and flicked on the screen, wondering if it was good, but she found that there was no signal bar in the upper right corner. "It's probably broken. I'll ask Team Leader Li about it."

Li Zehao asked them to take care of Zhao's mother's three meals. After Gu Mingyue delivered breakfast to Zhao's mother, she asked if Li Zehao was back.

Mother Zhao was worried, "I went out last night and didn't come back. I'm worried."

I don't know if it was because of the medicine Li Zehao gave her, but her dark circles were much lighter.

Gu Mingyue comforted her, "The person who died last night has notified his family. He must have been delayed by something in the bureau."

"Yes." Mother Zhao vaguely remembered that she came to deliver breakfast, "Sorry to trouble you, you can eat yours from now on, don't worry about me, I will cook it myself when I'm hungry."

"It's okay, Team Leader Li paid me."

What should Li Zehao do if Zhao's mother refuses to eat her food and wants the gas back?

The Gu family's breakfast is basically pasta, occasionally with soy milk and milk. After Gu Mingyue finished breakfast, Xiao Jinhua rushed her back to her room to catch up on her sleep. It was already afternoon when she woke up.

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara