"Let's see." You say and grab a piece of wood from the fallen debris of the roof.

You slip the glove on and press it firmly against the piece of wood.

The wood is engraved with a plant sigil and some grass sprouts between its cracks.

"Well, that piece of wood is an official member of the plant coven." You scoff.

"So it is still on. How do you turn it off I wonder?" Viney says.

"Let me take a look." Steve says approaching the machine.

He examines all the buttons on the machine looking closely at them. He flips a switch and a sudden vibration occurs throughout the wires and the glove shakes and then comes to a stop.

"Is it off?" He asks.

You grab the gloves and press it against some wood again. No sigil. You give a thumbs up.

"Sweet, now we don't need to worry about it accidentally getting anyone. But if we could find where it's source of magic is coming from..." Steve says.

"We need to unlock this hatch, and look inside it that's what." Viney says approaching it.

"It needs a key." Steve says.

"Screw keys watch this." Viney grins and circle her finger to use a little fire Magic.

The fire melts the lock off and she opens it.

Inside are wires connected to different types of magic.

There's slots. One holding abomination goo for the abomination coven, a mini crystal ball for the Oracle coven, a flower for the plant coven, a griffin feather for the beast keeping, and so on and so on.

"You can change which one it's in through the glove right?" Steve says.

"Yeah you can." You say and look at the screen on too of the glove.

You can look through the options. They have all the coven options except the emperors coven. Of course.

"What if you attach it to nothing? One of the options? Would that work?" You ask.

"Let's see." Viney says.

There's a Woosh sound outside and Steve looks out the shed window. Viney removes the abomination goo.

The abomination option dissapears from the options in the glove screen.

"Try it out on the piece of wood you used earlier." Viney says.

"Well... no that doesn't work... because it just removes it from the options, it won't let me use it, it just scroll to a different coven." You say.

"Damn it." Viney says.

"I'll be right back." Steve says heading outside.

"Okay." You and Viney say, still meddling with the machine.

The shed door closes.

"So then it needs to be connected to something in order for it to work?" Viney says.

"Seems like it." You say.