"No, don't push him it'll only make him more stressed. He needs to figure things out himself, and you only give him advice if he asks for it." Steve says.

"But he's probably not even going to-"

"Oh no he will, I know he will, if he really likes you then he's probably definitely gonna think about a way to stay with you, you know?" Steve grins.

"...you think?" You ask.

"I don't think, I know. Y/n he doesn't have many people in his life, so when he does, he values it, and I mean he really values it, cause think about it how would you feel if no one talks to you, and you have to do the same repeated thing everyday? Gets lonely doesn't it?" He asks.

"If there's something outside of that usual routine for him, he'll surely care about it because it's different, and he doesn't see many different things outside his usual day to day life." He says.

You nod.

"He was pretty angry when you left." You smile.

"Was he really?" Steve smiles.

"Yeah, I'm sure he misses you, a lot, he said he considered you a best friend." You say.

"He was though, he's a good guy. He loved talking about his books he read a lot, and I often let him have some of mine as well to keep." Steve says.

"Really?" You ask.

"Oh yeah, you know the book Rulers Reach right?" He asks.

"The one King made??" You ask.

"Oh yeah, that's his favorite book." Steve laughs.

"Woahhh I didn't expect him to be so...nerdy... Not like that's a bad thing though..!" You laugh.

"I bought the book for him because he was telling me about the stuff he's seen about it, and I managed to get Kings signature on the book for him." Steve smiles.

"Oh my Titan!" You grin.

"Oh yeah, he's reread the book like 12 times." Steve chuckles.

The door bursts open. You both turn your heads around to see what happened. It's Viney she look like she ran here, her hairs messy and she's out of breath.

"Y/N LET ME SEE IT DID HE REALLY DO THAT SHIT TO YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She says running over to you.

You stand up immediately and go over to her. She looks at your wrist and then back at you.

"I'm gonna fucking kill my brother I swear to TITAN!!" She yells.

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU HIT HIM OR SOMETHING PLEASE TELL ME HES AT LEAST WOUNDED." Viney exclaims.

"I... stomped on his face... and... uh... broke his nose." You say.

"GOOD! GOOD!! IM GLAD YOU DID! AND ONCE HIS NOSE HEALS ILL BREAK IT AGAIN." Viney says storming to the bedroom to go quickly put away her things.

You laugh a little and look at Steve in surprise. Steve's eyes are widened and he's half smiling.

"Dang she's mad." Steve whispers.