Episode 82 ''The Couple in the Cave'' Part 1

En başından başla

Booth and I both say at the same time, "Oh. Sorry." "It was worse for his wife and kid. I take care of her now. Sorry, I didn't mean to bring us down. You were saying something about a woman you left behind?" "Oh, I didn't leave her behind; it was her decision to stay." Temp then says, "Well, maybe you didn't really love her." I look over at Temp sweat dropping a bit, "Temp... that's not something you should be saying..." Booth then tells her, "No, I... I do love her. I do." He then changes the subject, "So, is this the cave entrance?" The Park Ranger nods, "This is it." We nod entering as we had lights set up inside the cave as Temp and I begin to examine it as she points to the victim sitting straight up, "This one is a male, late 20s, early 30s." 

I then say looking at the victim in the male's arms, "This is a female, same approximate age." The Park Ranger then says, "Kind of sad the way they're holding each other, right?" I nod a bit as Booth says, "Yeah, what happened there, Bones, Blueberry?" I then answer, "Well, multiple fractures, more severe on the female." Temp adds, "IT appears they've been bludgeoned." Booth then says, "Oh. It's, like, he... he couldn't let her go." I nod, "Yeah, it would appear that way." Temp then says, "I wouldn't make any comparisons with your current situation." I just looked at Temp as Booth says, "Oh, uh, thanks... for that. Thank you."

I then look back at the victims, "Maggots and other insect activity seem to have cleaned the bodies of tissue. Some of the bone of the skull as well." The Park Ranger then says, "Yeah, that'll happen pretty fast out here." Temp then says, "Well, it makes determining time of death more difficult. I'll need the remains transported back to the Jeffersonian, along with the rocks and the surrounding soil." I nod as Booth then tells the Park Ranger, "Great. Maybe you can lead the forensics team, Sarge, all right, so nobody gets lost." "Yeah." "All right, let's go." We begin walking as I tell Booth, "Careful of your head." "Yeah. All right." After that we went to the dinner to get some coffee as about two hours later Booth gets a call as he then informs us, "Great. So, the forensic team says the remains should be at the lab in a couple of hours." 

I nod, "That's good." Temp nods as well as she then says, "It seems like we were never away from each other, doesn't it?" I think for a bit and smile nodding, "Yeah..." Booth nods as well, "Yeah. You two okay with that?" I nod, "Definitely like it here then over there still for sure." He nods as Temp says, "Of course. Why?" "Why? Because seven months ago you said you... didn't want to be surrounded by, you know, crime and death and sadness." I nod sipping some coffee, "He does have a point there Temp."

She then tells us, "Well, I needed some time to rationally assess the best use of my considerable skills. Factoring in that we three have such a strong and mutually beneficial relationship, I concluded that... I could be most useful solving crimes." I smile at her as Booth says, "Right. So you're happy to be working together?" "That's what I just said." I chuckle a bit as I then say, "I really miss all of this. I'm so glad that I was able to come back." They smile as well as Booth then says ruffling my head, "We are glad to also have you back Blueberry." Temp nods, "Most definitely. I don't think I would know what to do when planning a funeral or tell our father and brother about it." I sweat drop a bit, "Yeah, that wouldn't be very good. Maybe I should write out what I would like... for way in the future for you." She nods, "That would be very useful, thank you. I will make sure to give you mine as well." Booth then stops us both, "None of you are going to be dying soon. So let's not go there yet." 

We both shrug a bit as Temp then asks him, "So... do you miss her?" Booth nods, "Yeah, of course I do." "Well, if there's anything that I can do..." "You know, I didn't leave Hannah. You know, I had to come back here because of Parker." I nod as Temp says, "I know." "I couldn't ask her to leave any more than she could get me to stay." "I-I'm sorry I brought it up." He nods as I decided to look at the window just to see what was going on outside as I then spot someone familiar as I then say out loud, "Is that?" They look at me as I rub my eyes a bit wondering if I am already being deceived by them as I still see her as I say, "Hey, Ranger... Am I imagining this or am I actually seeing Hanah?" He then asks, "What?! Where?" I point at her direction as he then says, "Oh, my God." He stands up chuckling a bit going to the door as I we look at him as I say, "Yeah... Not my imagination." We see Hannah entering the diner as Booth says going up to her excited, "Hannah. Hey. What are you doing here?" She goes hugging him explaining, "We can talk in a minute." The two kiss for a bit as they then separate as she explains, "I put in a request to be assigned to the Washington press corps."