Finn Harries Imagine 2

Start from the beginning

Finn and I were sitting on our own lounge chairs watching the movie. We were about    half way in the movie when I started to get cold from the constant wind. I think Finn     noticed because he said :

" Come here (Y/N)," he said patting the spot beside him.

I didn't hesitate, I was freezing. When I went to sit beside him, he put his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head in my shoulder. I could feel his heart beathing against   my body. This moment couldn't get any better.

"This feels perfect," he stated

I didn't know what to say, I was shocked at his remark. Was he implying that he liked me or was he just being nice? We stayed like this until the movie was over; when it finished, Finn and I walked back to our rooms. When we were at our doors, Finn turned around.

"(Y/N), can we speak before you go to sleep?"

"Let me take my shower and put my PJ's and i'll meet you at the cafe."

After I took my shower, I went to the cafe where Finn and I were supposed to meet. Finn was sitting at the corner table, his hair was wet from a shower he probably took. He was drinking hot chocolat; he looked so hot like that. Did I like him? I was asking myself this question since the movie.

"Hey Finn."

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something."

" Go for it."

"I erm...like you. It's okay if you don't like me back ; I just didn't want to spend the whole cruise just being friends. I wanted to be more than friends. If thats alright with you? I know it's kind of quick but we have two more weeks to get to know each other more. What do you say?"

I knew my answer but was I a 100% sure that I wanted to do this. What if my answer ruined the friendship we established.

"Hey Guys." Jack showed up to ruin the moment.

"Erm...we were kind of busy bro."

"Oh I'm sorry but I never see you anymore since (Y/N) keeps taking you away from me."

" Hey, I'm right here Jack." I teased

"Well I better go before my brother kills me."

"Bye Jack," I shouted as he ran awy

"Well, I'll walk you back to your room." Finn said

Finn hadn't spoke about him asking me to be his girlfriend. I was about to go in the hallway to our rooms when I turned around to be face to face with Finn

"I'll be your girlfriend, Finn"I said smirking

I could see that Finn was hesitating to do something but then he did something that I least expected. He kissed me. It was sweet, pationate and smooth. It was my first kiss and I was glad I waited for it.