"What news about the bus?"

"The detectives believe someone sabotaged the bus and they think the mechanics who helped with the repairs were in on it." My heart broke as I looked at her face.

"Baby...."

"I'm so over this. I don't think I can take it anymore. I just want everyone to leave me alone."

"Things are going to work out. You're going to get the happiness you want. I truly believe that."

"How do you know?"

"I just do." I held the side of her face and she smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her again a little longer.

"Let me put E in his room."

"Okay." I pulled away and picked Eissa up off the couch. He was beyond knocked out by now. I took him in his room and laid him in his bed. He rubbed his face a little before turning onto his stomach. I made sure the baby monitor was on before turning the light off and leaving out.

When I got back to the living room, Janet had picked up the toys and put them away. She was now sitting on the couch. I went and sat next to her. Wrapping my arm around her, she laid into me. "I'm glad you're not mad anymore."

"Me too. It takes too much energy to be mad, especially with you." She snuggled closer.

"But now we know that we can't do that."

"Hmmm." She sighed.

"You good?" She chuckled.

"Yeah. There's just something I was told I had to do and it's funny to me."

"What was it?" She sat up.

"Is the hair stuff I brought here last week still in the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I'll be back." She got up and went upstairs. I wondered what she was doing. If I knew her, it would be something goofy or sexual. It surprises me that I didn't know which one I wanted more over the other. I liked both of those sides of her. "Okay, I'm back now." I went to look but she stopped me. Soon something covered my eyes and she tied it behind my head.

"Whoa, what's happening?"

"I was told to apologize to you and that's what I want to do, but I'm taking some creative control over how I do it."

"Okay." I heard her walk around and stand in front of me.

"Stand up." I stood and pulled my shirt above my head then pulled my pants and underwear off. I heard them be thrown somewhere then her hands all over me. She grabbed me and stroked me a little. "I love how big you are."

"I like that you like it."

"Good." She pushed me back on the couch. "I'm going to show you just how much I like it." Not long after, I felt her stroking and licking me. She went all around before taking me in her mouth. "Mmmm."

"Shit." She wasted no time going on completely. She took her hands away and deep throated me. "Damn, mamas." I felt myself hit the back of her throat repeatedly before taking me out.

"You feel so good in my mouth, daddy. I love your dick."

"It loves you too."

"Good, because I'll always need it."

"For?" She came close to me and kissed me.

"For this pussy. It stays wet for you and your big, juicy, long dick." She sat on my lap.

"Mmmm...tell me more." She wrapped her arms around me.

"When you go inside of me, it's like heaven. You make me feel so light and I love cumming for you. I love it even more when you cum in me." I put my hands on her waist. "I could sit on your dick all day long. I'd let you fuck me whenever you want to."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Like a sex doll."

"More like a pornstar."

"Ohhh...I like that." She started moving on me. "Mmmm." I felt in between her legs and she was beyond soaked. She lifted up and sat on my dick.
"Shit." Usually we go slow, but we both felt over powered by lust and she bounced on me like crazy.
"Ride that shit, baby."

"Fuck, baby." She started moaning like crazy. I snatched the scarf off me and was met with the sight of her beautiful sex faces.

"Damn, mamas look at you." I looked her over and something caught my eyes. I held her down and she looked at me.

"Mmmm, baby."

"When did you get these back?" She had piercings on her nipples, belly button and her coochie. She smiled and continued to grind on me.

"Yesterday, I put my rings back in and was going to surprise you."

"Well, I love them. Got me ready to bust right now."

"Mmm." She bit her lip and looked at me. She quickly stood up.

"What is it, baby?" She pulled me up.

"Come on."

"Where we going?"

"You're going to fuck me on the balcony." I was beyond aroused to the point that my shit was jumping as she ran to my sliding down, her ass bounced and I followed behind her.

She opened the door and stood by the railing. I went behind her and held her waist. I began planting kisses on her neck. "You okay?" She looked up at the moon.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I just realized the last time I was on a balcony, I wanted to jump off."

"Yeah." She turned around.

"But now I just want you and our happiness."

"Good." She kissed me.

"I know." She sat pulled away and she bent over on the small couch I had out her. She shook her ass and I wasted no time getting back in her. "Yes, daddy. Just like that." I pounded the hell out of her and she moaned out. I just loved this woman.

The person stood from afar and watched the couple as they engaged in their activities.

This isn't fair.

Why is she with him?

Why does he want her?

Anger filled their body even more as they watched through binoculars as Janet came hard against Denzel. The person threw the binoculars down and started walking. This was not over.

————————————————————————————

I wonder who's watching them. Hmmm.

Thoughts?? Questions?? Comments???

Follow Me!!