Chapter 72 - Expansion (1)

Start from the beginning

“Oh, then they’re not really classmates, are they?”

“Right. If Woojin doesn’t remember, she’s a complete stranger. Yep.”

The teasing intensified, making the female employee’s face redden.

“Ah! Team leader! Stop it!”

This atmosphere was further heightened by Woojin’s soft apology.

“I’m sorry.”

“Haha, no need for Woojin to apologize. Maybe our Hye-joo’s just wasn’t very memorable.”

“Stop it! Enough!”

Choi Sung-gun, who seemed to understand the situation, nodded.

‘As your fame grows, It’s time for you to start to running into people you know. Whether it’s Kim Dae-young or that female employee.’

He sneakily glanced at Woojin.

‘With that level of aura and the distinct appearance, he would’ve stood out. Even if he wasn’t famous, there would’ve been rumors.’

Whether that was the case or not, Woojin was anxious. Now that Choi Sung-gun had returned, they needed to move on from this awkward atmosphere. Just as Woojin decided to move on with the meeting,

“But didn’t Woojin study acting? If he was in the same field as Hye-joo, then it’s design. That’s unusual-”

“Indeed. There are actors who didn’t major in acting, but design is rare.”

“Hyeju, was Woojin popular in college?”

The ‘MxDonald’ employees were curious about Woojin’s past. Woojin was genuinely flustered. Please shut your mouth. I wasn’t popular. I was a loner, remember? The situation suddenly became tense. So, Woojin quickly interjected.

“No, I was just… invisible.”

“Come on- you look like you had girls lining up for you.”

“It was mostly guys.”

At that moment, the female employee who graduated from the same university as Woojin licked her lips. Her expression turned a bit sullen compared to before.

“Well- I don’t remember exactly.”

She sounded slightly annoyed.

“But Woojin was good at design. I think he won some competitions too.”

“Oh, so he was an elite?”

At this moment, Choi Sung-gun was somewhat surprised internally.

‘Did he self-study acting and also managed to excel in design? Does he have two brains?’

Anyway, it was fortunate for Woojin that the female employee had brought this up. She probably pretended not to know despite knowing, due to her pride. Woojin seized this timing.

“No, I was just average. Anyway, let’s talk about the advertisement.”

Of course, there was a hint of sarcasm. At that point, the ‘MxDonald’ employees returned to the main topic, bringing the materials they had prepared.

“Ah, sorry. We were just surprised to find out that Hye-joo, from our team, was Woojin’s classmate.”

“We had chosen Woojin as our model, and then learning that Hye-joo was his classmate surprised all of us.”

“Let’s start with the concept then.”

Choi Sung-gun leaned close to Woojin and whispered,

“Weren’t you only focused on acting? How did you manage to excel in design too? Were you talented in that area as well?”