Mere Ghar mein mehmaan aaya hai💖💖

Start from the beginning

After one month..in these days..how Shukla family lived without their happiness..it is known to them only...

Neha was nine months pregnant..her date was near ..but there was no happiness within her..all these days..she only used to cry or remained silent..Ankur tried a lot to console her..but it remained unaffected..

And what about Rita ji and Ashok ji... maximum time they used to stay in hospital .. sitting beside their son..and crying on their fate...

And about Sana..she was now two months pregnant ..the glow which used to be on her face.. flew away somewhere..her eyes were devoid of tears or any emotions...she just used to sit beside Sid..and looked at him with hope..that he will wake up..and call her by her name lovingly.. kissing her forehead..with a wide smile...but at the end of the day..her all hopes used to be shattered....

There was only sadness and grief all around shukla family....

One day...In evening time

Rita ji and Ashok ji were in hospital..and Ankur was in office..
Neha was in her room sleeping when suddenly she felt a pain in her abdomen..she hold her big belly tightly.. trying to subside the pain..but it was unbearable for her.. without having no other option..she cried in pain.."Aah..bhabi...aah.." while Sana who was sitting in front of waheguru 's picture..got up immediately and ran towards Neha's room..where she was crying in immense pain.. holding her big belly..her whole face was red and covered with sweats...and she was finding difficulty in breathing too..

"Aah..aah..bahut dard kar Raha hai bhabi..main khud ko sambhal nahi parahi hoon aur..aah...bahut da..rd..kar..raha hai.."cried Neha holding her big belly..
"Kuch nahi hoga bacche..thoda ruk ja..main..main..kuch karti hoon.."said Sana hugging Neha sideways..then goes to her cupboard to collect all necessaries .....

"Aah..aah..bhabi..bahut dard kar raha hai"yelled Neha in pain.. crying hardly..
Sana cried seeing Neha's condition..she tried to call Ankur..but it was showing busy..and she didn't wanted to disturb Rita ji and Ashok ji..so she directly booked a cab..while her hands were shaking in fear seeing Neha's detoriating condition..

Soon the cab arrived..Sana very carefully took Neha outside..and made her sit inside the cab and she too sat beside her..the cab drove towards the hospital..
"Aah..bhabi..mere bacchon ko bacha lijiye..inko kuch nahi hona chahiye..mein jee nahi paungi..agar inko hua ..toh.."cried Neha leaning to Sana shoulder..while Sana continued rubbing her palms.. wipping her tears and sweat time to time to make her comfortable....
But suddenly the cab stopped...
"Bhayiya kya hua..chaliye..meri nanad ko hospital lejana zaruri hai..please jaldi chaliye"cried Sana in tension..while the driver turned back and said,"Madam gari kharab hogayi..abhi yaha garage bhi nahi hai ki lejau..toh time lagega gari thik hone mein.."
"Kya ..par abhi samaye nahi itna..kya Karu mein waheguru..kuch upaye bataye.."cried Sana looking upwards..
Soon rain too started pouring heavily...
"Aah..bha..bi..aur..nahi..ho..raha..hai"said Neha finally giving..she was going to close her eyes .when Sana said,"Aankhe band mat kar Neha..tujhe yeh thodi der sehna hoga..tu maa banegi..thodi der mein jab tu apne bacchon ko dekhegi toh yeh dard apne aap hi gaayab ho jayega..thoda seh beta..mein kuch karti.."listening her words..Neha nodded her head and tried to get control of herself to subside the pain..

Sana was looking outside..when suddenly she found an ashram where group of ladies were sitting in front of Krishna idol doing Bhajan..
"Waheguru shakti dijiye kyunki ab jo karne ja rahi hoon..woh thoda risky hosakta hai par iske alawa aur koi rasta nahi hai"thought Sana looking outside..

She carefully took Neha out of the cab.. covering her completely..as it was raining outside..
"Bas baccha aagaye hai hum..tu ab thik rahegi aur dono bacche bhi ekdum sahi salamat honge..chinta mat kar"saying so Sana took her towards the ashram..where all ladies stops doing Bhajan and looked at them confusingly..
"Bhen ji humari madad kijiye ..meri nanad ko bahut dard ho raha hai aur humari gari kharab hogayi isliye hum hospital nahi ja pa rahe hai is waqt.. isliye aaplogo ke pass aaye hai madad karne ke liye "cried Sana holding Neha....

While the ladies spoke among themselves , the. the head came out  said to her disciples..."Arey garam Pani aur kapre ka intazam karo..Inka prashab karna zaruri hai..nahi toh inki Jaan ke liye khatra hoga"saying so the head along with Sana very carefully took Neha to other room and made her lie down..where Neha cried feeling unbearable pain..Sana kept wipping sweat and caressing her hands and hairs to make her comfortable....

Soon all ladies brought the necessary things..and started the delivery procedure covering the whole room..

Neha was crying all time while exerting force to push ..all the time Sana was just taking care of her.. saying sweet words to divert her mind from pain..after sometime..with full force Neha made a bigger push...a baby cry was heard all over the room..after sometime.. another cry was heard...
Sana cried in happiness listening the baby cries..she looked upwards folding her hands and thanked God happily..where continuously tears were flowing of her eyes..
One lady gave her both the babies and said with a smile...."Badhayi ho..ek beta aur ek beti hui hai..beta kuch samay bara hai beti se.."

Sana smiled holding both the babies and kissed their forehead one by one lovingly..she hugged the babies close to her heart and cried sensing tint of motherhood within her..as she was also going to be mother after some months..
"Mere pyaare bacche..mere dil ke tukde..aisa koi karta hai..maa ko kitna dard hua na..par waheguru ka bahut bahut shukriya ki aap sab thik ho..chalo ab maa ke pass chalte hai...."cried Sana still keeping both babies close to her heart and took them to Neha who was unconcious because of so much pressure ...
"Neha bacche..dekh..tere bacche..dekh beta..aankhe khol..."said Sana slowly.. caressing Neha's head lovingly..

Neha slowly opened her eyes..and looked towards Sana who was holding her babies lovingly..she smiled widely with tears in her eyes and asked,"Mere..mere..bacche"to which Sana nodded her head with a wide smile..
Neha took her both babies from Sana's hand and hugged them close to her heart.. continuously kissing both of their heads one by one and crying...

"

Beta aur beti hui hai tujhe"said Sana  hugging her sideways..
Neha felt so much relieved..she hugged Sana tightly ..while Sana too smiled.. caressing her back lovingly..
"Thank you bhabi..meri aur mere bacchon ki jaan bachaane ke liye..thank you so much bhabi"said Neha getting emotional..while Sana too got overwhelmed with emotions and said, "Tu toh meri behen hai..aur didi behen ke pass..ya uske madad nahi karegi toh kaun karegi..isme thanks bolne ki koi zarurat nahi thik hai?to which Neha nodded her head with a smile....

Suddenly Sana got a call..she looked it to  find a call from Ankur..
She quickly picked up the call only to be met by an anxious Ankur 's voice.."Hello..hello bhabi..aapne phone kiya tha..sab thik hai na..Neha thik hai na.."he continued talking only to be stopped by baby voice..
He confusingly asked.."Bhabi.. bacchon ki awaz..aap kaha ho bhabi"to which Sana smiled and said,"Yeh bacche aapke hai damad ji..aap ek beta aur ek beti ke baba ban Gaye hai"
Ankur got numb listening Sana's words..tears of joy started flowing of his eyes..
He very difficulty asked,"Mere bacche..mein papa ban gaya hoon..?"
"Ha ha..yeh sach hai aap aur Neha maa baap ban Gaye ho..aur dono bacche bahut hi thik hai"said Sana with a smile on her face..
Ankur wipped tears from his eyes and said,"Aap log kaha ho bhabi ..main aata hoon.."
Sana told him the address..
"Thik hai bhabi mein aata hoon ambulance lekar...aaplog wahi rukna..abhi mein rakhta hoon"saying so Ankur hanged up the call..
Sana also informed Rita ji and Ashok ji about the news..
They got happy listening the happy news..
"Dekha baccha..Teri gudiya bhi maa ban gayi..tere bhanja aur bhanji dono hi huye hai.."said Rita ji caressing Sid's head lovingly..who was just breathing lying on the hospital bed...
Ashok ji felt Rita Ji's pain..he hugged her sideways and said, "Chinta mat karo Rita..humara baccha Sher hai..woh uthega aur daharega bhi..thoda samaye lag raha hai..par sab thik hoga..dekhna.. uparwale ke ghar dher hai undher nahi..jaise humari bacchi ke zindagi mein khusiyaan bhar di..waise hi humare bete aur bahu ko bhi khusiyaan hi khusiyaan milegi"
To which Rita ji looked at him and nodded her head..
"Ab tu bhi uth ja bacche..maa aur papa ko aur sabko Teri zarurat hai.."said Rita ji looking at him and kissed his head lovingly with tears in her eyes..

Feel the song while reading Sidnaaz's part💖