Chapter-35

It's saturday so Alec went to the grocery store because he wants to cook for Magnus who coming at afternoon. Alec didn't know he won the case or not because Magnus just texted that "I'll reach NY at afternoon". After he came he saw the house was already opened so he entered hurry burry to check. After putting the bag aside to looked around the house but no one was there.

So he ran to their room and found Magnus was sleeping on the bed. He was surprised but staring at tired Magnus. He sat next to and gave him a kiss on sleeping person's lips. He don't want to wake up Magnus and he also don't know when he would came. Alec came down and watched TV. After some time he started work for cooking. While doing this he saw Magnus coming down from steps got ready.

He was confused so he went in front of Magnus who looked him with a small smile. Alec hugged him right because he missed him more than he could express. He noticed Magnus didn't hug him back. So he pulled back. "Are you okay Magnus? Why didn't you tell me that you're coming at morning?"

Magnus stood up without saying anything. So that made Alec tensed. "Magnus-" "I want to go out now" Magnus said expressionlessly. Alec was shocked at the sudden change. He just moved aside, after looked at Alec's hurtful face Magnus walked fast out of the house.

It's almost evening but Magnus didn't come back home. Alec was sad and sitting on the couche thinking about Magnus response. There's no fight between them. But suddenly Magnus acting weird. A lot of things running in Alec's mind but he knew about his Magnus.

He knew something bothering Magnus so that's why he act like this. While thinking about this he heard a doorbell so he went to open the door. He was surprised at Mayrse, Izzy, Jace and Max. Both are shouted and hugged Alec one by one. "What a surprise" Alec said hiding his pain. "Just came to see you and Magnus" Mayrse said kissed Alec's cheek.

They all came to living and started chatting. But still Alec was stuck in Magnus thoughts. He saw Magnus walking inside of the house slowly. Mayrse stood up and hugged him. "Thank you for everything Magnus" Alec don't get it why his mom saying thanks. Magnus glared at him in side ways. "Mom why are you saying thanks?"

Mayrse looked at him confusingly then at Magnus. Magnus looked away. Izzy and Jace could feel the tension. "He won the property case and gave us our family house Alec.. That's why he went to London" Alec and his family was living at London before moved here. Mayrse was born at NY but Robert was from London.

So Robert brother was filed a case for family house which was in Robert's hand. He already sold out one of the house and then again wanted this house so Robert also filed a case. After he dead the case was not active but last month that brother planned to steal the house because of his business loss. Mayrse has no idea to move to London but she also don't want to give that house because her family lived there.

While the case was going they moved here because Mayrse also from rich family so she had a house here. Robert only gone to there whenever the case was active. Mayrse went to Magnus for help.

Magnus of course accept it but he wants to give a surprise to Alec because he also not sure to win the case until last day. They whole family already appeared at the court so it's not necessary to appear this time.

The other side lawyer had no strong evidence like Magnus at the last moment so Magnus easliy won. But he worked hard to win the case because he don't want to disappoint Mayrse or to lose a house where his husband grown up.

Alec was shocked at the moment. He would happy if Magnus was good but Magnus isn't acting normally so he was completely shocked. He looked at Magnus who walked up to their room. Everyone looked at Alec who smiled and waved his hand before followed Magnus. Once they went to their room Alec pulled Magnus hand so Magnus turned around.

"Why are you acting weird? Why the hell you hide it from me Magnus?" He shouted at him. Magnus gulped at harsh tone. "I hide it because I want to surprise you" Magnus said looked down. Alec was getting more angry now because Magnus was avoiding his eyes. He put his hand around Magnus waist and turned around before pushed him on the back of door hard. Magnus gasped at the sudden move.

"Look at me" he said camly but Magnus stubbornly looked away. So Alec gripped his face tightly to force him to make a eyes contact. "What happened at London? Why are you avoiding my eyes?" Magnus was angry now because this questions look like Magnus was attracted by someone. He pushed Alec away.

"Stop this attitude" Alec shouted before pushed him. "Do you think I betrayed you?" Magnus knew his voice was trembling but he was trying to be strong. "I didn't mean that" Alec said put his hand on Magnus cheek. "Then what do you mean?" Magnus asked gritting teeth.

Alec presses his body on and put his forehead on Magnus who looked at him with furious eyes. "I can't even think you'll betray me.. Because I knew you and I knew your love on me" he said still closing his eyes. Magnus wiped his tear which is flowing from his left eye before Alec saw this.

"Thank you" Alec mumbled looking into Magnus eyes. "Okay" Magnus said trying to move away this time Alec let him go. But he stopped and asked "Don't you go to Danny's house?" That made Alec's leg weaken.

At morning..
Magnus won the property case as he expected. He was so happy for the success because it's so special and important to him not professionally but personally. He wants to share this happiness with Alec as person. So he came to NY at morning but texted to Alec that he'll be back at afternoon.

Because he wants to surprise him. While he was coming towards house in taxi he stopped when he saw Alec in front of one building. He stopped the taxi and smiled wide. But he he came out of the taxi he saw Danny ran and hugged Alec. He also noticed Alec was shocked and he didn't hug him back. But they started talk that made Magnus angry.

Alec also talked with a smile. He couldn't look at that so he came home and cried hard before drifted into the sleep. He knew Alec won't do anything against his back. But his past experience of losing someone he love make him think bad.

So he mumbled that he can't lose Alec until he gone into sleep. After he woke up he got ready to meet Raphael because he can't deal with Alec with this mindset. But Raphael was busy so he went to the beach and came back at evening.

Alec was looked at him shocked. Because he felt hurt at the question. So he moved close to Magnus. "Did you saw me talking with Danny?" Magnus felt tears running on his cheek but he wiped angrily before nodded his head.

"Do you think I betrayed you?" He shouted. Because it felt like someone stabbed in his heart. They don't care who hear this from outside. "No but it hurt me more than I thought.. I can't see you with anyone Alec.." Magnus shouted back and cried.

Alec also cried because he couldn't saw Magnus crying. Alec held Magnus face and kissed him hard while tears flowing each others eyes. Magnus first struggled to not kiss back bit he couldn't so kissed him back. Alec pushed him on the wall while kissing.

Alec kissed him to make him believe him but Magnus already trust him more than anything. Magnus pulled back harshly so Alec looked at him. "Why did you broke up with him?" Magnus asked because he can't go away easily because his thoughts killing him inside.

Alec pulled himself back and looked at Magnus angrily while shook his head. "Again and again and again.. It's because of you Magnus.. I broke up with him because of "YOU"..!