Chapter-13

Alec came home at evening. He couldn't find Magnus. Magnus gave him a spare key for a house. Alec looked at the room which is he not allowed there at least that's what Magnus said. He didn't know what's in that room. He walked into his room and took a shower. Jace called him to the club so he went to the club. He didn't know his husband also enjoyed himself at the same club. "Hey buddy" Jace said once he looked at Alec. Alec smiled and sat next to him. "Why don't you know any other club?" Alec asked while looking at Magnus who's chatting with Raphael. Jace was confused so he looked the way where Alec's gaze fixed on. "Ohh your husband also here.." Jace laughed and got Alec's death glare. They looked at Magnus who walked towards a girls group.

Alec raises his eye brows. But he didn't feel jealous. At least what he was thinking. "Looks like Magnus gonna enjoy his night" "Who cares.." Alec said before sip a drink. "How's going your life Alec?" Jace asked. "Going well expect one thing" Alec said twisting his lips. "What do mean?" Jace asked because he didn't know Magnus and Alec was living in the same house. Alec don't want to hide it from his family but at the same time he don't want to say anything. "Nothing.. I'm going to dance.." Alec gulped the last drop of the drink and went to the dance floor. He's good at dance but not like Magnus. He looked at Magnus who's flirting with girls. But he closed his eyes to dance in the rhyme of the song. Magnus wasn't notice him.

One girl called him to dance so Magnus went to the dance floor. That's where he saw Alec who's dancing like no people exist in the world. He was surprised at the sight but he looked away when the girl started dance with him. But he couldn't concentrate so he excused himself and sat straight to Alec. He looked at Alec's every move. He never thought Alec could dance well. So his eyes wondering on him. Alec didn't open his eyes he just forget himself and danced perfectly. Magnus don't know what got into him normally he was like being watch but now he liked to watch the man.

Alec didn't drunk much but still he danced like a drunken person. But when Alec opened his eyes he looked at Magnus who staring him. Their eyes locked for a second but Magnus looked away once he saw Alec's smirk. He started drink without looking at Alec. He even don't know where Alec's gone because he couldn't find him at the dance floor. He said bye to Raphael and picked a girl before got into his car. His car stopped in front of his house. He smirked when he saw Alec's car. He was completely drunk but managed to drive home.

"What the fuck?" Alec shout when he heard a sound at downstairs. He looked down and saw Magnus put his hand on his mouth and looked at the crashed jar. One lady stood up next to him laughing. "You don't um worry Alec.. It was bought by my money.." Magnus smiled and held that girls hand. "Who's that Magnus?" That girl asked. "He's my housemate" he said and they laughed. He was couldn't walked properly on the steps. Alec looked at everything until they got into Magnus room.

He went to his room with an anger not because Magnus with someone but he used this house like a lodge. He couldn't sleep because something disturb him. He suddenly heard a sound at Magnus room. He don't want to go there but he couldn't stand out too. So he stood up in front of Magnus room. "Magnus" he called his name because if he enter into the room he'll regret. "Go away from here" that girl shouted from inside so that made Alec angry. Then he heard her moaning sound. He couldn't stand there because his blood boiled. "Fuck" he mumbled and came into he room. He don't know why he felt something wrong happening inside of Magnus room. So he went to his room and opened the door without knocking. He was shocked once he enter into the room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Alec shouted at the girl who's trying to give Magnus a blow job. If her lips touch Magnus that man would kick her but she didn't touch him yet. And Magnus was slept already so he don't know what the girl's doing on him. That girl looked at Alec annoyingly. "He picked me and look he was slept.. But I'm in high.. I can't go or sleep without doing anything.." she said like a bitch. Alec walked inside of the room. He covered Magnus by the blanket and stood up in front of the girl. "Don't you have any manner.. You're misbehaving him you bitch.."