Chapter-3

"Tell me Mr. Lightwood- Bane how's your marriage life" that lady asked putting her elbow on the table. The excitement killed her. Alec takes his gaze from the files to stare at her warningly. So she looked away. She looks younger than him. "Okay don't burn me with your fire eyes.. But you know sir I was curious.. You look rude yet hot.. He looks cold yet charming.. So I think you both are a perfect match.. Savage husbands nah?" She said while smiling. "Underhill" he called really loud. That made her startled. "Yes sir" Underhill entered Alec's cabin. It's a first case for Alec as a senior position but he doesn't like to deal with her now after he met Magnus. "Take her out of my cabin and investigate her about that 'Carla' case" he said in his cold voice. "Sure sir.. Come with me Mam". He called her so Victoria walked out of Alec's cabin. Alec didn't take his eyes from the files until she left the place. He closed the file and put it on the table. Something disturbing him. He knew what that was. He leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes.

{{{Flashback}}}

"Where's he? Magnus" Alec shouted in front of Magnus house. "Sir who are you?" One lady asked him. She was a Magnus maid. Alec rolled his eyes. "Do you know who your boss is gonna marry tomorrow?" He asked looking at her. She shook her head as "no". Alec chuckled. "That's me" he said pointing himself. So that maid looked at him without saying anything. They both looked at the steps where Magnus was coming down. "Why are you shouting?" He asked annoyingly. Alec looked away from Magnus chuckled sarcastically. "Have you seriously asked that? What the fuck are you thinking Magnus Bane?" He asked. His voice was a little loud. So the lady walked towards the kitchen. Magnus checked his nails before saying "nothing". That made Alec more angry. He pulled Magnus wrist before asked "How dare you plan my wedding without my permission?" Magnus looked straight into Alec's eyes. That was getting red because of anger. "I don't need anyone's permission" he said like he doesn't care about Alec's anger.

Alec held his wrist more tight. Magnus felt little pain but he didn't do anything. "I warn you If you marry me I'll make your life miserable" he said in his warning tone. Magnus chuckled. They were a little close. But neither of them wants that. "Do what you can.. Tomorrow I'm going to marry you.." He said before pulling her hand back. Alec didn't know why the hell Magnus wanted to marry him. "Why do you want to marry me?" he shouted looking at him. Magnus looked away from him but he didn't say anything. "I'm not in the situation to marry anyone- but his words stopped when Magnus shouted. "I don't care about your fucking situation.. Now get out of my house" he felt tears running down from his eyes.

He didn't know why he was crying. Maybe he was angry. Alec looked at him one last time before walked out of Magnus house. After that Alec was emotionally blackmailed by his father. But he doesn't know why his father also wants him to marry Magnus. Robert was a good friend of Asmodeus Bane. But he doesn't think why his father was ready to sacrifice his own son's life. But he had no choice so he married him. His whole family was happy about their wedding except the two men who got married. At the wedding Alec was waiting for any chance to drop the wedding but nothing happened. They went back to their ways after the wedding like they didn't want each other.
{{{End of flashback}}}

He was thinking about everything that happened at their marriage at his office. Usually he doesn't think about anything in his work but today it's happened because he met that man again.

~~~~~

"I met him" Magnus said while his fingers were roaming on the top of the glass. "What?" Raphael was completely surprised. That made Magnus roll his eyes. "I don't want to say that again" Magnus said and sipped his drink. Raphael laughed "So tell me what happened? Did you jump on him? Or is he ran to you and kissed you hard? Why are you here then? He asked like a teenage friend asked everything what happened to his friend who went on his first date. Magnus choked his drink. He looked at Raphael like he was gonna kill him any time but before he did anything Raphael said "Okay I should stop". Magnus shook his head and looked ahead. "One day I'm gonna kill your imagination brain" he said while smiling. Raphael laughed at his words.

"Where did you meet him?" He asked normally. Because he knew it's dangerous to test Magnus'patience. "At the court" he said calmly. Raphael nodded his head. He also knew Alec is a detective. "Does he look hot?" He asked unable to control himself. Magnus didn't say anything he signalled the bartender so Raphael got it. He stood up from his chair. Magnus looked at him sideways. "I've to go to Magnus.. Good night.." He said like a innocent man. "Wait.. I ordered a special drink for you.." He said and tried to grab Raphael's wrist but that man ran away in the blink of a second. "I want to live.. See you.." He shouted before losing in the crowd at the club.

When Magnus entered into his house the maid who worked at Magnus house looked at Magnus with a smiling face. "Why are you smiling?" He asked while walked towards the steps without looking back. "For the first time I saw you coming without any girls" the lady said and looked at Magnus who turned around. "I want to be alone tonight.." he said. That lady's name was Diana. She has been working here for more than one and a half years. Magnus always treated her well so she has a respect and care for him. Magnus waved at her and walked into the other room which is on the opposite side of his room.

~~~~~

When Alec grabbed his things to go to his apartment Trevor entered into his cabin. "What do you want?" Alec asked once he noticed him. Trevor shrugged his shoulder. "I heard you're married.." He said he was collecting words to form a right sentence. Alec doesn't know what he wants to say about that but he was waiting for him to continue. "But I find out that you're not living with your husband.. So.. Um.. Can we go on a date?" He asked the last line all of sudden because he was scared of Alec's reaction but he couldn't control his tongue.

Alec put his hands on the table and bent over little so Trevor's eyes shone like he was succeeding. He was waiting for Alec's 'yes' word. "Underhill was trying to impress me for more than a year but nothing happened.." He said looking straight into another person's green eyes. Trevor got the answer so he looked away to control his disappointment. Alec doesn't want to be harsh too but he doesn't want to deal with things like this either. "Good night Trevor" he patted on Trevor's shoulder before walked out of his cabin..!

I loved typical Alec.. What do you think about that past part..?